- 1 Who has the most Academy Awards for Best Actress?
- 2 How many Academy Awards did Cher win?
- 3 Who was nominated for best actress in 1988?
- 4 What movie received the most Academy Awards?
- 5 Who is the youngest person to win Best Actress?
- 6 Who is the greatest actress of all time?
- 7 What movie did Cher win the Oscar for?
- 8 Has anyone won an Oscar Emmy Grammy and Tony?
- 9 Does Cher have an Egot?
- 10 Who was nominated for best actress in 1987?
- 11 Which films have won 11 Oscars?
- 12 What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
- 13 Who has most Oscars for Best Actor?
Who has the most Academy Awards for Best Actress?
Katharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards (all for Best Actress), more than any other actor or actress in the history of the award.
How many Academy Awards did Cher win?
The Academy Awards, or Oscars, is an annual American awards ceremony honoring cinematic achievements in the film industry, and is organised by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS). Cher has won one award from two nominations.
Who was nominated for best actress in 1988?
Actress in a Supporting Role
- Olympia Dukakis. Moonstruck.
- Norma Aleandro. Gaby – A True Story.
- Anne Archer. Fatal Attraction.
- Anne Ramsey. Throw Momma from the Train.
- Ann Sothern. The Whales of August.
What movie received the most Academy Awards?
Movies with the most Oscars:
- 11 wins. “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King” (2003) “Titanic” (1997) “Ben-Hur” (1959)
- 10 wins. “West Side Story” (1961)
- 9 wins. “The English Patient” (1996) “The Last Emperor” (1987) “Gigi” (1958)
- 8 wins. “Slumdog Millionaire” (2008) “Amadeus” (1984) “Gandhi” (1982) “Cabaret” (1972)
Who is the youngest person to win Best Actress?
1 Marlee Matlin – Children Of A Lesser God (1986)
Marlee Matlin is not only the youngest Best Leading Actress winner to date, she happens to be the only deaf woman to win the award as well.
Who is the greatest actress of all time?
Top 50 Greatest Actresses of All Time (The Ultimate List)
- Meryl Streep. Actress | Out of Africa.
- Katharine Hepburn. Actress | The Lion in Winter.
- Ingrid Bergman. Actress | Casablanca.
- Bette Davis. Actress | All About Eve.
- Olivia de Havilland. Actress | The Heiress.
- Vivien Leigh. Actress | A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Audrey Hepburn. Actress | Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Greer Garson.
What movie did Cher win the Oscar for?
On April 11, 1988, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, the actress and singer Cher collects the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in Moonstruck (1988).
Has anyone won an Oscar Emmy Grammy and Tony?
^3 The artist also earned the Triple Crown of Acting, with singular (non-group/ensemble/company) acting wins in the Emmy, Oscar, and Tony awards. ^4 The artist has won a Daytime Emmy Award, not a Primetime Emmy Award.
Winners of all four awards.
Ещё 15 столбцов
Does Cher have an Egot?
Cher. The singer and actress is just one award shy of achieving an EGOT. She won an Oscar for her role as Loretta Castorini in the 1987 film Moonstruck. Cher won an Emmy in 2003 in the outstanding variety, music or comedy special category for Cher: The Farewell Tour, which aired on NBC.
Who was nominated for best actress in 1987?
Actress in a Leading Role
- Marlee Matlin. Children of a Lesser God.
- Jane Fonda. The Morning After.
- Sissy Spacek. Crimes of the Heart.
- Kathleen Turner. Peggy Sue Got Married.
- Sigourney Weaver. Aliens.
Which films have won 11 Oscars?
Three films have won 11 Academy Awards:
- Ben-Hur (1959) – 15 categories available for nomination; nominated for 12.
- Titanic (1997) – 17 categories available for nomination; nominated for 14.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – 17 categories available for nomination; nominated for 11.
What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
Titanic won eleven awards, including Best Picture, a number that is tied with Ben-Hur and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Films with multiple nominations and awards.
|2||As Good as It Gets|
|Good Will Hunting|
Who has most Oscars for Best Actor?
Since its inception, the award has been given to 83 actors. Daniel Day-Lewis has received the most awards in this category, with three wins. Spencer Tracy and Laurence Olivier were nominated on nine occasions, more than any other actor.