- 1 Which celebrities have their legs insured?
- 2 Who insured their legs for $40 million dollars?
- 3 Who was the first to insure a body part?
- 4 Who has the most beautiful legs in the world?
- 5 Why do celebrities insure their legs?
- 6 How much is Kim Kardashian bum insured for?
- 7 Which actress has her legs insured?
- 8 Who has the most famous legs in the world?
- 9 Does Ronaldo Leg insurance?
- 10 Do surgeons get their hands insured?
- 11 Did Beckham insure his legs?
- 12 What kind of legs are attractive?
- 13 Are longer legs more attractive?
- 14 Who has the most beautiful eyes in the world?
Which celebrities have their legs insured?
In honor of Grable, who’s 103rd birthday would be today, discover how her legs set the precedent for the most expensive legs in history.
- Betty Grable, $1 million. Getty Images.
- Tina Turner, $3.2 million. Getty Images.
- Heidi Klum, $2 million. Getty Images.
- Mariah Carey, $1 billion.
- Rihanna, $1 million.
- Taylor Swift, $40 million.
Who insured their legs for $40 million dollars?
Ahead of her 1984 tour in 2015, the songstress insured her legs for $40 million in case of anything happening to prevent her from performing.
Who was the first to insure a body part?
One of the first people to take out insurance on a body part was the silent film actor of the 1920s, Ben Turpin. The cross-eyed comedian took out a $25,000 policy, payable if his trademark eyes ever uncrossed.
Who has the most beautiful legs in the world?
The 10 Sexiest Women’s Legs In The World
- 1) Taylor Swift. Mile-long is the term that’s often used for Taylor’s leggy silhouette.
- 2) Kelly Rowland. The new face of Shick razors certainly has legs we’d all die for, shaved or not!
- 3) Jennifer Lopez.
- 4) Kendall Jenner.
- 5) Naomi Campbell.
- 6) Blake Lively.
- 7) Jennifer Aniston.
- 8) Carrie Underwood.
Why do celebrities insure their legs?
Insuring a specific body part seems like something celebrities do to get into the news. But this type of policy makes sense to the people who can afford to buy it. The purpose of body part coverage is to supplement lost income if a body part is damaged, injured, scarred, handicapped, or lost.
How much is Kim Kardashian bum insured for?
For all of that work, it’s no surprise that Kim Kardashian wants to protect her assets. Her beautiful butt is insured for $USD 21 million ($AUD 30.93 million).
Which actress has her legs insured?
Betty Grable Started It All – The 1940’s Film Star Insured Her Legs for a Cool $1 Million…
Who has the most famous legs in the world?
38 Stars with the Sexiest Legs in Hollywood
- Tina Turner. Who wouldn’t kill to have legs like Tina‘s?
- Taylor Swift. If Taylor wasn’t a talented musician, she could easily be a supermodel with those legs.
- Jennifer Lopez.
- Blake Lively.
- Kendall Jenner.
- Anja Rubik.
- Jourdan Dunn.
Does Ronaldo Leg insurance?
Cristiano Ronaldo (Legs | €130m)
Real Madrid announced that they had insured the legs of their star player Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009. The precaution was taken just in case a stray foul landed him with a permanent leg injury. The insurance is reportedly around the region of €120-130m.
Do surgeons get their hands insured?
Yes. Surgeons, who begin practice as Surgical Residents, purchase Individual Disability Insurance. If the young surgeon’s hands, arms, back, neck and musculo-neural system are all normal with no past medical history of injury are illness then they will have their hands insured for their careers.
Did Beckham insure his legs?
According to Investopedia, David Beckham took out an insurance policy on his own legs in 2006. The policy was worth the equivalent of $195 million in American dollars.
What kind of legs are attractive?
Straight and slender legs are considered especially attractive, say researchers because they combine fragility and strength.
Are longer legs more attractive?
Longer legs make men more attractive to women because they are perceived to make fitter potential mates, researchers have found. But they must not be too long, just a little longer than average, because being lanky offers males no advantage in dating, the study said.
Who has the most beautiful eyes in the world?
The Most Beautiful Eyes In The World
- Angelina Jolie. Image: Shutterstock.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Image: Instagram.
- Amber Heard. Image: Shutterstock.
- Gigi Hadid. Image: Shutterstock.
- Mila Kunis. Image: Shutterstock.
- Adriana Lima. Image: Shutterstock.
- Charlize Theron. Image: Shutterstock.
- Megan Fox. Image: Shutterstock.