- 1 Which woman has won the most Academy Awards?
- 2 Who holds the record for the most Academy Awards won?
- 3 Which actress has the most nominations for best actress Oscar while winning one?
- 4 Who is the youngest actress to win an Oscar for Best Actress?
- 5 Who has refused an Oscar?
- 6 What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
- 7 What films have won 11 Oscars?
- 8 Which male actor has won the most Oscars?
- 9 What actors have won 3 Oscars?
- 10 Who is the greatest actress of all time?
- 11 Who was the first woman to win an Oscar?
- 12 Who’s the youngest person to win an Oscar?
- 13 Has a child ever won an Oscar?
- 14 Who is the oldest person to win an acting Oscar?
Which woman has won the most Academy Awards?
Katharine Hepburn has won the most awards in this category, with four Oscars. With 17 nominations, Meryl Streep is the most nominated in this category, resulting in two wins.
Who holds the record for the most Academy Awards won?
Walt Disney won 22 Oscars.
Which actress has the most nominations for best actress Oscar while winning one?
Meryl Streep is the only performer to have 21 Oscar nominations, 17 as Best Actress (a record) and four as Best Supporting Actress, with two Best Actress wins and one Best Supporting Actress win. Many other actresses have won the Best Actress award twice. See also below. (17 B.A. noms, 4 B.S.A.
Who is the youngest actress to win an Oscar for Best Actress?
1 Marlee Matlin – Children Of A Lesser God (1986)
Marlee Matlin is not only the youngest Best Leading Actress winner to date, she happens to be the only deaf woman to win the award as well.
Who has refused an Oscar?
Scott. Scott declined his best actor nomination for “Patton” in 1970, and had the decency to let the Academy know that he would refuse the award if he won. He won anyway, and reportedly called the Oscars a “two-hour meat parade.” Today, the American actor would be irate that the “meat parade” often exceeds four hours.
What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
Titanic won eleven awards, including Best Picture, a number that is tied with Ben-Hur and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Films with multiple nominations and awards.
|2||As Good as It Gets|
|Good Will Hunting|
What films have won 11 Oscars?
The movies with the most Oscars were ‘Titanic‘, ‘Ben-Hur‘ and ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King‘, all having won 11 awards each.
Which male actor has won the most Oscars?
16 Actors With The Most Academy Awards, Ranked
- 1 Jack Nicholson: 3 Wins (12 Nominations)
- 2 Daniel Day-Lewis: 3 Wins (6 Nominations)
- 3 Walter Brennan: 3 Wins (4 Nominations)
- 4 Spencer Tracy: 2 Wins (9 Nominations)
- 5 Marlon Brando: 2 Wins (8 Nominations)
- 6 Jack Lemmon: 2 Wins (8 Nominations)
What actors have won 3 Oscars?
Five have won three Academy Awards: Daniel Day-Lewis (three Best Actor awards), Meryl Streep (two Best Actress awards and one Best Supporting Actress award), Jack Nicholson (two Best Actor awards and one Best Supporting Actor award), Ingrid Bergman (two Best Actress awards and one Best Supporting Actress award), and
Who is the greatest actress of all time?
Top 50 Greatest Actresses of All Time (The Ultimate List)
- Meryl Streep. Actress | Out of Africa.
- Katharine Hepburn. Actress | The Lion in Winter.
- Ingrid Bergman. Actress | Casablanca.
- Bette Davis. Actress | All About Eve.
- Olivia de Havilland. Actress | The Heiress.
- Vivien Leigh. Actress | A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Audrey Hepburn. Actress | Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Greer Garson.
Who was the first woman to win an Oscar?
First Woman To Win A Best Picture Oscar: Julia Phillips
The film’s success paved the way for Julia and Michael to make Taxi Driver just two years later; in 1977, they earned another Best Picture nomination for the dark Martin Scorsese classic.
Who’s the youngest person to win an Oscar?
At the 90th Academy Awards, James Ivory became the oldest ever Oscar winner in any category at the age of 89 after receiving the award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his work on Call Me by Your Name.
Ещё 3 столбца
Has a child ever won an Oscar?
As of 2021, a total of three minors (including Duke) have won Oscars, all in the Best Supporting Actress category. The other two are Tatum O’Neal, who was 10, for Paper Moon (1973), and Anna Paquin, who was 11, for The Piano (1993). As of 2021 O’Neal remains the youngest person to win a competitive Academy Award.
Who is the oldest person to win an acting Oscar?
The oldest person to win an Academy Award in any competitive category is James Ivory, who at age 89 earned the Oscar for best adapted screenplay for 2017’s “Call Me By Your Name.”