- 1 Who plays Chloe in 13 reasons why Season 3?
- 2 What happened to Chloe’s baby 13 Reasons Why?
- 3 Who plays Chloe in 13 reasons why Season 2?
- 4 Who is the girl in the Polaroid 13 Reasons Why?
- 5 Why didn’t Chloe tell the truth about Bryce?
- 6 Is Jessica pregnant in 13 Reasons Why?
- 7 Did Chloe have a baby?
- 8 Does Chloe keep the baby?
- 9 Did Chloe from 13 Reasons Why lose weight?
- 10 Do Bryce and Chloe break up?
- 11 Who killed Bryce in 13 Reasons Why?
- 12 Who died in 13 Reasons Why?
- 13 Who broke into Clay’s house?
- 14 Did Hannah and Bryce actually have a relationship?
- 15 What did Tony do to Hannah?
Who plays Chloe in 13 reasons why Season 3?
Cast (in credits order) verified as complete
|Dylan Minnette||Clay Jensen|
|Anne Winters||Chloe Rice|
|Austin Aaron||Luke Holliday|
|Brandon Butler||Scott Reed|
What happened to Chloe’s baby 13 Reasons Why?
The Abortion Storyline On ‘13 Reasons Why‘ Gives A Realistic Look At The Right To Choose. After it was revealed that Chloe was pregnant with Bryce Walker’s baby at the end of last season, creator Brian Yorkey and the show’s writers decided that Chloe’s Season 3 storyline would focus on her choosing to get an abortion.
Who plays Chloe in 13 reasons why Season 2?
At the beginning of 13 Reasons Why season 2, mean girl Chloe (Anne Winters) is definitely painted as an antagonist. She’s catty, she’s condescending, and she’s dating Bryce Walker (Justin Prentice) which makes her an immediate enemy for many students at Liberty High School.
Who is the girl in the Polaroid 13 Reasons Why?
By answering one of this season’s mysteries, 13 Reasons Why created another one when it identified Nina Jones (Samantha Logan) as the Polaroid-stealing culprit.
Why didn’t Chloe tell the truth about Bryce?
Chlöe also asked about Hannah: Bryce lied that Hannah made it up to get revenge for him not liking her back. He told Chlöe he didn’t tell her because he didn’t want to talk bad about a dead girl and was afraid she’d believe Hannah.
Is Jessica pregnant in 13 Reasons Why?
In the season finale, Chloe reveals to Jessica that she is pregnant (with Bryce Walker’s child), which explains why she backed out at the last moment to testify against him.
Did Chloe have a baby?
On March 28 Soaps.com was happy to report that Young and the Restless’ Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) had given birth to a baby girl at 9:22 AM on March 27. In the Instagram post below, which includes photos of Hendrickson’s daughter, the actress shared with excitement, “We did it! We are now officially 3!”
Does Chloe keep the baby?
Chloe Hall was the mother of the baby, she fell pregnant to Eric, her ex-boyfriend. When she discovered her pregnancy, Chloe decided to leave her baby for adoption, and decided to give her baby to Brooke and Julian Baker. Chloe decides to keep her daughter.
Did Chloe from 13 Reasons Why lose weight?
Health problems linked to being overweight. She has credited her two stone weight loss with a diet and fitness overhaul.
Do Bryce and Chloe break up?
Chloe confides in Zach (with whom she’s become close after Bryce transfers schools) that’s she pregnant and the baby is Bryce’s. Zach helps Chloe handle the process of getting an abortion both emotionally and financially, and in the aftermath, she decides to break up with Bryce, keeping the abortion a secret.
Who killed Bryce in 13 Reasons Why?
The question of how Bryce died is at the heart of 13 Reasons Why season three and we now know the answer. While the evidence mounted up with each episode looking at each character it turned out it wasn’t Clay who killed Bryce or Tony, Jess or Justin. Bryce’s killer was revealed to be Alex Standall.
Who died in 13 Reasons Why?
- Hannah Baker. Netflix. Hannah took her own life at the end of season one.
- Jeff Atkins. Netflix. Although he died before season one, Jeff played a major part in Clay’s story.
- Bryce Walker. Netflix.
- Monty de la Cruz. Beth DubberNetflix.
- Justin Foley. Netflix.
Who broke into Clay’s house?
7. There’s gotta be more to Nina’s story, right? Turns out, Nina was the one who broke into Clay’s car and took the box of Polaroids from the Clubhouse. In the season finale, she’s shown burning every single photo of every girl who’s ever been assaulted by Bryce and his friends.
Did Hannah and Bryce actually have a relationship?
Hannah Rejected Bryce
Bryce lies on the stand about having a sexual relationship with Hannah, but in flashbacks, we learn the truth. Bryce and Hannah struck up a friendship, but Hannah rejected him when he tried to kiss her, telling Bryce that she wanted to stay friends.
What did Tony do to Hannah?
Likewise, Tony knew one of Hannah’s biggest secrets as well: she was a bully at her old school. He burned the letters Hannah left to protect her in court, as the lawyers for the school were determined to make it seem like she left the tapes behind for revenge, which the tapes did kind of made it seem like.