- 1 What film won Best Picture in 2004?
- 2 Who was nominated for best actor in 2005?
- 3 Which South African actress won an Oscar in 2004?
- 4 Who won an Oscar for portraying an Oscar winner 2004?
- 5 Which film won the best picture Oscar in 2005?
- 6 Who won Oscars for Lord of the Rings?
- 7 Who was nominated for best actor in 2006?
- 8 Who hosted the 2006 Oscars?
- 9 What awards did Crash win?
- 10 Who is the only South African to have won an Oscar for acting?
- 11 How much is Charlize Theron worth?
- 12 Who won an Oscar for Monster?
- 13 Which actress won an Oscar for playing a man?
- 14 Did Million Dollar Baby win best picture?
- 15 Who sang three songs at the Oscars in 2005?
What film won Best Picture in 2004?
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Barrie M.
- Lost in Translation. Ross Katz and Sofia Coppola, Producers.
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., Peter Weir and Duncan Henderson, Producers.
- Mystic River. Robert Lorenz, Judie G.
Who was nominated for best actor in 2005?
Actor in a Leading Role
- Jamie Foxx. Ray.
- Don Cheadle. Hotel Rwanda.
- Johnny Depp. Finding Neverland.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. The Aviator.
- Clint Eastwood. Million Dollar Baby.
Which South African actress won an Oscar in 2004?
South African born Hollywood actress, Charlize Theron won an Oscar for her lead role in the movie “Monster” on 29 February 2004, making her the first African to do so.
Who won an Oscar for portraying an Oscar winner 2004?
4. Cate Blanchett – Katharine Hepburn in “The Aviator” (2004)
Which film won the best picture Oscar in 2005?
Million Dollar Baby won four awards, including Best Picture.
Who won Oscars for Lord of the Rings?
The films won seventeen out of thirty Academy Award nominations, and The Return of the King holds the record for most Oscars with eleven alongside Titanic and Ben-Hur.
The Fellowship of the Ring.
|Organization||British Academy Film Awards|
|Award category||Best Director|
Ещё 127 столбцов
Who was nominated for best actor in 2006?
Actor in a Leading Role
- Philip Seymour Hoffman. Capote.
- Terrence Howard. Hustle & Flow.
- Heath Ledger. Brokeback Mountain.
- Joaquin Phoenix. Walk the Line.
- David Strathairn. Good Night, and Good Luck.
Who hosted the 2006 Oscars?
|78th Academy Awards|
|Date||March 5, 2006|
|Site||Kodak Theatre Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Hosted by||Jon Stewart|
|Preshow hosts||Billy Bush, Chris Connelly, Cynthia Garrett, and Vanessa Minnillo|
What awards did Crash win?
Crash won the Best Picture Oscar at the 78th Academy Awards, controversially beating the critically favored Brokeback Mountain and making it only the second film ever (the other being The Sting) to win the Academy Award for Best Picture without having been nominated for any of the three Golden Globe Awards for Best
Who is the only South African to have won an Oscar for acting?
Charlize Theron was the first South African to ever win an Oscar.
How much is Charlize Theron worth?
Charlize Theron is an amazing academy award-winning actress who is much appreciated for her acting skills. Theron is best known for her roles in the movies ‘Monster’, ‘The Devil’s Advocate’ and ‘The Cider House Rules’. As of 2021, Charlize Theron’s net worth is $160 million.
Who won an Oscar for Monster?
Charlize Theron’s performance in Monster had all the ingredients to win an Academy Award. First, Theron “went ugly” for the role of prostitute-turned-serial killer Aileen Wuornos, gaining 30 pounds, wearing dentures, and even applying liquid latex to her skin to give it that extra leathery finish.
Which actress won an Oscar for playing a man?
Hilary Swank (‘Boys Don’t Cry’)
Swank’s first Oscar was for her performance in the true story of Brandon Teena, a transgender man who is the victim of a vicious hate crime when he moves to a small Nebraska town.
Did Million Dollar Baby win best picture?
Million Dollar Baby received the award for Best Picture of 2004 at the 77th Academy Awards. Clint Eastwood was awarded his second Best Director Oscar for the film, and also received a Best Actor in a Leading Role nomination.
Who sang three songs at the Oscars in 2005?
Beyoncé Knowles sang three nominated songs (one of which was a duet with Josh Groban) during the 77th Academy Awards even though she had not performed those songs in any of the respective films.