- 1 Who got the Oscar for best supporting actress?
- 2 How many films have won best actor and supporting actor?
- 3 Who was nominated for Best Supporting Actress 2020?
- 4 Who won the most Oscars?
- 5 Who won best supporting actor twice?
- 6 Has anyone won two Oscars a year?
- 7 Which male actor has won the most Oscars?
- 8 What should have won Best Picture 2020?
- 9 What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
- 10 Who is the youngest person to win Best Actress?
- 11 What films have won 11 Oscars?
Who got the Oscar for best supporting actress?
Laura Dern has won the best supporting actress Oscar at the 92nd Academy awards for her role as a predatory divorce lawyer in Marriage Story.
How many films have won best actor and supporting actor?
24? In the 82 years since the supporting awards were introduced at the 9th Oscars, only five films could boast victories in both these races.
Who was nominated for Best Supporting Actress 2020?
Despite winning no awards, Thelma Ritter was nominated on six occasions, more than any other actress. As of the 2020 ceremony, Laura Dern is the most recent winner in this category for her role as Nora Fanshaw in Marriage Story.
|Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress|
Who won the most Oscars?
The most successful figure to date in the history of the Academy Awards is Katharine Hepburn, who won four Oscars throughout her acting career.
Actors with the most Oscars from 1929 to 2020.
|Number of Oscars|
Who won best supporting actor twice?
Katharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards (all for Best Actress), more than any other actor or actress in the history of the award.
|Best Actor/Actress Awards||The French Connection (1971)|
|Best Supporting Actor/Actress Awards||Unforgiven (1992)|
Ещё 42 столбца
Has anyone won two Oscars a year?
List of people who have won multiple Academy Awards in a single year. To date, a total of 73 individuals have achieved this feat on 96 distinct occasions with the multiple winners having won more than one awards that year. The most awards have been won by Walt Disney, who won four Academy Awards in 1954.
Which male actor has won the most Oscars?
16 Actors With The Most Academy Awards, Ranked
- 1 Jack Nicholson: 3 Wins (12 Nominations)
- 2 Daniel Day-Lewis: 3 Wins (6 Nominations)
- 3 Walter Brennan: 3 Wins (4 Nominations)
- 4 Spencer Tracy: 2 Wins (9 Nominations)
- 5 Marlon Brando: 2 Wins (8 Nominations)
- 6 Jack Lemmon: 2 Wins (8 Nominations)
What should have won Best Picture 2020?
What should‘ve won in 2020: “Parasite” (Metascore: 96) The pitch-black comedy about class upset odds-on-favorite “1917” (Metascore: 78) to win the top prize and three other Oscars. Writer-director Bong Joon Ho personally claimed three of the statuettes: for Best Director, Best Original Screenplay and Best Picture.
What 11 Oscars did Titanic win?
Titanic won eleven awards, including Best Picture, a number that is tied with Ben-Hur and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Films with multiple nominations and awards.
|2||As Good as It Gets|
|Good Will Hunting|
Who is the youngest person to win Best Actress?
1 Marlee Matlin – Children Of A Lesser God (1986)
Marlee Matlin is not only the youngest Best Leading Actress winner to date, she happens to be the only deaf woman to win the award as well.
What films have won 11 Oscars?
The movies with the most Oscars were ‘Titanic‘, ‘Ben-Hur‘ and ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King‘, all having won 11 awards each.