- 1 What film won 8 Oscars in 1982?
- 2 Which film has won 10 Oscars?
- 3 Who has won 3 Oscars for Best Actor?
- 4 Which actor has won the most Best Actor Oscars?
- 5 What is the most Oscar winning movie?
- 6 Who won the most Oscars?
- 7 What movies won 11 Oscars?
- 8 What movies won 9 Oscars?
- 9 Who got Oscar in 2020?
- 10 Which director has won the most Oscars?
- 11 What movies won the Big 5?
- 12 Who has refused an Oscar?
- 13 Who is best actor in the world?
- 14 Who is the best actor of all time?
What film won 8 Oscars in 1982?
|54th Academy Awards|
|Directed by||Marty Pasetta|
|Best Picture||Chariots of Fire|
|Most awards||Raiders of the Lost Ark (5, one uncompetitive)|
Which film has won 10 Oscars?
|11||The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King||2003|
|Films with 10 wins – 1|
|10||West Side Story||1961|
Who has won 3 Oscars for Best Actor?
Five have won three Academy Awards: Daniel Day-Lewis (three Best Actor awards), Meryl Streep (two Best Actress awards and one Best Supporting Actress award), Jack Nicholson (two Best Actor awards and one Best Supporting Actor award), Ingrid Bergman (two Best Actress awards and one Best Supporting Actress award), and
Which actor has won the most Best Actor Oscars?
Since its inception, the award has been given to 83 actors. Daniel Day-Lewis has received the most awards in this category, with three wins. Spencer Tracy and Laurence Olivier were nominated on nine occasions, more than any other actor.
What is the most Oscar winning movie?
The movies with the most Oscars were ‘Titanic‘, ‘Ben-Hur‘ and ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King’, all having won 11 awards each. Also featuring on the list was ‘West Side Story’ with ten wins and ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ with eight Oscars.
Who won the most Oscars?
The most successful figure to date in the history of the Academy Awards is Katharine Hepburn, who won four Oscars throughout her acting career.
Actors with the most Oscars from 1929 to 2020.
|Number of Oscars|
What movies won 11 Oscars?
“Titanic” is also one of three movies to win a record 11 awards, joined by “Ben-Hur” (1959) and “Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.” Yet the latter takes the cake for being the most-nominated movie to win in every single nominated category. 7 дней назад
What movies won 9 Oscars?
‘The Last Emperor‘ (1987)
This story about the final Emperor of China went undefeated at the Academy Awards, going nine-for-nine.
Who got Oscar in 2020?
Joaquin Phoenix won best actor for “Joker,” while Renée Zellweger won best actress for “Judy.”
Which director has won the most Oscars?
Present-Day Directors With The Highest Number Of Oscar Wins
- 8 Sam Mendes – 12 Oscars.
- 7 Ang Lee – 12 Oscars.
- 6 Clint Eastwood – 13 Oscars.
- 5 Francis Ford Coppola – 18 Oscars.
- 4 Peter Jackson – 20 Oscars.
- 3 Martin Scorsese – 20 Oscars.
- 2 James Cameron – 21 Oscars.
- 1 Steven Spielberg – 32 Oscars.
What movies won the Big 5?
Only three films have won all five of these major awards: It Happened One Night (1934), One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), and The Silence of the Lambs (1991).
Who has refused an Oscar?
Scott. Scott declined his best actor nomination for “Patton” in 1970, and had the decency to let the Academy know that he would refuse the award if he won. He won anyway, and reportedly called the Oscars a “two-hour meat parade.” Today, the American actor would be irate that the “meat parade” often exceeds four hours.
Who is best actor in the world?
Top 10 Best Actors In The World
- Robert De Niro. Actor | Raging Bull.
- Al Pacino. Actor | Serpico.
- Mammootty. Actor | Mathilukal.
- Tom Hanks. Producer | Cast Away.
- Denzel Washington. Actor | Fences.
- Michael Caine. Actor | The Dark Knight.
- Morgan Freeman. Actor | Se7en.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. Actor | Inception.
Who is the best actor of all time?
Jack Nicholson is the best actor of all time. He has been nominated over ten times for both Oscar and Golden Globe awards. In total, he has won 85 awards and been a nominee for 101 awards. Of all these, Jack has three Oscars and seven Golden Globes.