- 1 Who is the youngest person to be nominated for an Emmy?
- 2 Who was the youngest male actor to win an Oscar?
- 3 Who is the youngest person to win Best Actor?
- 4 Who was the youngest person nominated for an Oscar?
- 5 Who won the most Oscars?
- 6 What show won the most Emmys 2020?
- 7 Has anyone refused an Oscar?
- 8 Who has 26 Oscars?
- 9 Has a child ever won an Oscar?
- 10 Who is considered the greatest actor of all time?
- 11 Who is the oldest person to win a best actress Oscar?
- 12 Who is the youngest person to win best actress Oscar?
- 13 Which films have won 11 Oscars?
- 14 Who won an Oscar at age 11?
- 15 What black actors have won Oscars?
Who is the youngest person to be nominated for an Emmy?
Keshia Knight Pulliam (center), now 41
In 1986, Pulliam earned an Emmy nomination for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series for her role as Rudy Huxtable on the NBC sitcom “The Cosby Show.” This made her the youngest person ever to be nominated for an Emmy Award.
Who was the youngest male actor to win an Oscar?
|Oldest Nominee||Christopher Plummer||Age 88|
|Oldest Winner||Christopher Plummer||Age 82|
|Youngest Nominee||Justin Henry||Age 8|
|Youngest Winner||Tatum O’Neal||Age 20|
Who is the youngest person to win Best Actor?
Jackie Cooper for ‘Skippy’, aged 9
Still the youngest recipient of a Best Actor Oscar nomination, Cooper won hearts with his titular performance in Norman Taurog’s 1931 comedy about a scrappy kid who runs wild with his friends.
Who was the youngest person nominated for an Oscar?
Academy Award: youngest acting nominees ever as of 2020, by age. The youngest Academy Award acting nominee of all time as of February 2020 was Justin Henry, who was just eight years old when he was nominated for his role as Billy in 1979’s ‘Kramer vs Kramer’.
Who won the most Oscars?
The most successful figure to date in the history of the Academy Awards is Katharine Hepburn, who won four Oscars throughout her acting career.
Actors with the most Oscars from 1929 to 2020.
|Number of Oscars|
What show won the most Emmys 2020?
With those acting wins “Schitt’s Creek” has become the first TV show to sweep all four acting awards in the comedy or drama categories in Emmy history. In total, the show’s nine Emmy wins breaks the record for most wins, which was previously held by “The Marvelous Mrs.
Has anyone refused an Oscar?
Scott. Scott declined his best actor nomination for “Patton” in 1970, and had the decency to let the Academy know that he would refuse the award if he won. He won anyway, and reportedly called the Oscars a “two-hour meat parade.” Today, the American actor would be irate that the “meat parade” often exceeds four hours.
Who has 26 Oscars?
Who has won the most Oscars of all time? The person who has triumphed more times at the Oscars than anyone else in history is Walt Disney. America’s most iconic filmmaker racked up a whopping 26 Oscars, four of which were honorary awards, and he also holds the record for the most nominations on record – 59.
Has a child ever won an Oscar?
As of 2021, a total of three minors (including Duke) have won Oscars, all in the Best Supporting Actress category. The other two are Tatum O’Neal, who was 10, for Paper Moon (1973), and Anna Paquin, who was 11, for The Piano (1993). As of 2021 O’Neal remains the youngest person to win a competitive Academy Award.
Who is considered the greatest actor of all time?
Top 100 Greatest Actors of All Time (The Ultimate List)
- Jack Nicholson. Actor | Chinatown.
- Marlon Brando. Actor | Apocalypse Now.
- Robert De Niro. Actor | Raging Bull.
- Al Pacino. Actor | Serpico.
- Daniel Day-Lewis. Actor | There Will Be Blood.
- Dustin Hoffman. Actor | Tootsie.
- Tom Hanks. Producer | Cast Away.
- Anthony Hopkins. Actor | The Silence of the Lambs.
Who is the oldest person to win a best actress Oscar?
Oldest living winners
|Academy Award||Oldest living winner||Current age|
|Best Director||Clint Eastwood||90 years old|
|Best Actor||Sidney Poitier||94 years old|
|Best Actress||Joanne Woodward||91 years old|
|Best Supporting Actor||Gene Hackman||91 years old|
Who is the youngest person to win best actress Oscar?
1 Marlee Matlin – Children Of A Lesser God (1986)
Marlee Matlin is not only the youngest Best Leading Actress winner to date, she happens to be the only deaf woman to win the award as well.
Which films have won 11 Oscars?
Three films have won 11 Academy Awards:
- Ben-Hur (1959) – 15 categories available for nomination; nominated for 12.
- Titanic (1997) – 17 categories available for nomination; nominated for 14.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – 17 categories available for nomination; nominated for 11.
Who won an Oscar at age 11?
Before her controversial seven-word role in much-nominated “The Irishman,” Anna Paquin was an 11-year-old Oscar winner for Jane Campion’s “The Piano” opposite Holly Hunter.
What black actors have won Oscars?
10 Black Actors and Actresses Who’ve Won Oscars
- Sidney Poitier won an Oscar in 1964 for ‘Lilies of the Field‘
- Hattie McDaniel won an Oscar in 1940 for “Gone with the Wind”
- Denzel Washington won an Oscar in 1990 for “Glory” and again in 2002 for “Training Day”
- Whoopi Goldberg won an Oscar in 1991 for “Ghost”
- Halle Berry won an Oscar in 2002 for “Monster’s Ball”