- 1 What actors have played Batman?
- 2 Why was Val Kilmer replaced as Batman?
- 3 Who played best Batman?
- 4 Who has played Batman in live action movies?
- 5 Did Affleck quit Batman?
- 6 Who played the best Joker?
- 7 Is Val Kilmer dying?
- 8 How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
- 9 What happened with Val Kilmer?
- 10 Was Batman vs Superman a flop?
- 11 Did Batman survive Dark Knight Rises?
- 12 What is Batman’s real name?
What actors have played Batman?
Here are the Batman actors from worst to best:
- Michael Keaton (“Batman,” 1989; “Batman Returns,” 1992)
- Christian Bale (“Batman Begins,” 2005; “The Dark Knight,” 2008; “The Dark Knight Rises,” 2012)
- Adam West (“Batman” TV show, 1966)
- Val Kilmer (“Batman Forever,” 1995)
Why was Val Kilmer replaced as Batman?
According to the outlet’s source at the time, Kilmer quit Batman & Robin when he learned it was due to begin shooting less than a month after he’d be done working on The Saint. Rather than going through more trouble to accommodate him, Warner Bros. released him from his contract in response.
Who played best Batman?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
Who has played Batman in live action movies?
Every Actor Who’s Played Batman In Live-Action
- Lewis Wilson. The first actor to don the cowl, Lewis Wilson, played Batman in the 1943 serial of the same name.
- Adam West.
- Val Kilmer.
- Christian Bale.
- Ben Affleck.
- Robert Pattinson.
Did Affleck quit Batman?
In an interview published Tuesday by The New York Times, the two-time Oscar winner said his struggles with alcohol, his divorce from Jennifer Garner, and a “troubled shoot” on Justice League prompted him to abandon the role of Bruce Wayne.
Who played the best Joker?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
Is Val Kilmer dying?
|Alma mater||Juilliard School (BFA)|
|Spouse(s)||Joanne Whalley ( m. 1988; div. 1996)|
How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
In the past, he Oscar-winning actor has made it no secret that he feels the film is weak. He even revealed in his latest interview that he was paid $1 million salary while Arnold Schwarzenegger, who played Mr. Freeze, was given $25 million. George Clooney on ‘Batman & Robin’: “I couldn’t have done that one differently.
What happened with Val Kilmer?
Kilmer slipped from the spotlight not because he didn’t have the necessary talent, but rather because he picked more challenging roles. Now 60 years old, Val Kilmer is far from retired, as he’s set to produce Mark Twain and Mary Baker Eddy, and has reportedly already completed filming for five movies in 2020 alone.
Was Batman vs Superman a flop?
THE verdict is in for Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and it’s not as good as DC and Warner Brothers would have hoped. The DC comic book movie suffered a record drop in ticket sales after a massive opening weekend, partly due to extremely poor reviews from critics.
Did Batman survive Dark Knight Rises?
Now with no way to stop the detonation, Batman decided to use the Bat and took the bomb far over the bay, so it wouldn’t hurt the city once it went off. Batman was then presumed dead, but right at the end of the film, it was revealed that Bruce was alive and well, living in Europe with Selina.
What is Batman’s real name?
Bruce Wayne is the only character to be identified as Batman and is featured in Batman, Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Batman: The Dark Knight.