- 1 Who played Batman in order?
- 2 Who was the best Batman actor?
- 3 Is the Joker Batmans brother?
- 4 What is Batman’s real name?
- 5 Who is the best Joker of all time?
- 6 Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
- 7 Who is the joker’s father?
- 8 Is Joker really adopted?
- 9 Is Batman Dead?
- 10 What is Batman’s IQ?
- 11 Is Batman a human?
Who played Batman in order?
8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (and What Fans Had to Say About Them)
- LEWIS WILSON. Columbia Pictures.
- ROBERT LOWERY. Robert Lowery took over the role in the 1949 follow-up serial, Batman And Robin.
- ADAM WEST. Evening Standard/Getty Images.
- MICHAEL KEATON.
- VAL KILMER.
- GEORGE CLOONEY.
- CHRISTIAN BALE.
- BEN AFFLECK.
Who was the best Batman actor?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
Is the Joker Batmans brother?
Fleck’s mother Penny was a former employee at Wayne Enterprises and wrote letters to Thomas about their affair (he denied it). The revelation is left largely open-ended, but the implication Joker is the older brother of Bruce adds another dimension to the character’s relationship.
What is Batman’s real name?
Bruce Wayne is the only character to be identified as Batman and is featured in Batman, Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Batman: The Dark Knight.
Who is the best Joker of all time?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
According to the outlet’s source at the time, Kilmer quit Batman & Robin when he learned it was due to begin shooting less than a month after he’d be done working on The Saint. Rather than going through more trouble to accommodate him, Warner Bros. released him from his contract in response.
Who is the joker’s father?
You have been warned! In Joker, Thomas Wayne (Batman’s father) and Penny Fleck (Joker’s mother) are key characters. Penny claims that Thomas is actually Arthur’s father.
Is Joker really adopted?
Discovering the truth – he was adopted and abused as a child – sends Arthur over the edge: he suffocates his schizophrenic mother (Frances Conroy), stabs a former co-worker (Glenn Fleshler) who gave him that gun, and discovers his relationship with Sophie Dumond (Zazie Beetz) was a lie.
Is Batman Dead?
Yes, Batman is dead in Gotham Knights. The premise of Gotham Knights is that Batman is really dead and that the Bat family have to take over in protecting the city. With shiny blue puppy dog eyes, Bruce confirms in the Code Black message that he is dead and that it’s now up to the Bat family to protect Gotham.
What is Batman’s IQ?
Abilities. Genius Level Intellect: Batman is noted as having an I.Q. of 1045.
Is Batman a human?
Batman is Human, it’s just that he’s Trained his Body and Mind to the upmost of Perfect Humanity. but what makes him so special is that despite having no Superpowers whatsoever, Batman is still able to Fight and even Defeat Superhumans, Gods, Metahumans, and highly Skilled Combatants(more skilled than him).