- 1 Who did the voiceover in thriller?
- 2 How much did Vincent Price get for thriller?
- 3 What does Michael Jackson turn into in thriller?
- 4 What was thriller originally going to be called?
- 5 What was Michael Jackson first song?
- 6 What made thriller so successful?
- 7 What is Michael Jackson biggest hit of all time?
- 8 How much is a Michael Jackson Thriller record worth?
- 9 Why is thriller so iconic?
- 10 What is the most expensive music video in history?
- 11 What is the biggest selling album of all time in the world?
- 12 Who is laughing at the end of thriller?
Who did the voiceover in thriller?
Michael Jackson: Thriller (Video 1983) – Vincent Price as Narrator – IMDb.
How much did Vincent Price get for thriller?
Thriller not only spent weeks in the number one spot but became the best-selling album in history. Talking to Johnny Carson, Price revealed he was paid $20,000 for his time. While this wasn’t half bad for a couple of takes, the actor also had the option of a percentage of the album’s profits.
What does Michael Jackson turn into in thriller?
Makeup artist Rick Baker decided to turn Jackson into a werecat, “because I just didn’t want to do another werewolf.”
What was thriller originally going to be called?
When Rod Temperton wrote the song “Thriller”, he wanted to call it “Starlight” or “Midnight Man“, but settled on “Thriller” because he felt the name had merchandising potential.
What was Michael Jackson first song?
Michael Jackson was originally a member of The Jackson 5 band with his family. The first official song he ever sang and released with the band was in 1968, and it was called “Big Boy”. As for his solo career, Jackson’s first song was “Got to Be There” (1971), but his first big hit was “Ben” (1972).
What made thriller so successful?
Thriller sealed MTV’s reputation as a new cultural force; dissolved racial barriers in the station’s treatment of music (though MTV has always denied they existed); revolutionised music video production; spawned the “making of” genre of documentary (“The Making of Filler,” as Landis said at the time); helped create a
What is Michael Jackson biggest hit of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Top 20 Billboard Hits
- 8. ” Black Or White”
- 7. ” Will You Be There”
- 6. ” In The Closet”
- 5. ” Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough”
- 4. ” Say Say Say” Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson.
- 3. ” Rock With You” Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (4 weeks)
- 2. ” Beat It” Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (3 weeks)
- 1. ” Billie Jean” Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (7 weeks)
How much is a Michael Jackson Thriller record worth?
An unopened copy of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” album could be worth $185.
Why is thriller so iconic?
“Thriller” was the first music video to be inducted into the National Film Registry. The dance has become an annual ritual in cities across the world. The record being Mexico City, where 12,937 people dressed up in ghoul makeup and costumes to dance to Jackson’s tune.
What is the most expensive music video in history?
Most expensive music videos
|2||“Die Another Day“||2002|
What is the biggest selling album of all time in the world?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album.
Who is laughing at the end of thriller?
The evil laugh voiced by Vincent Price has been used or copied many times in radio, film, music, and television, notably at the end of the music video Michael Jackson’s Thriller.