- 1 How did Monty from 13 Reasons Why Die?
- 2 Who plays Monty’s boyfriend in 13 Reasons Why?
- 3 How did Monty die?
- 4 Is Monty de la Cruz still alive?
- 5 Who Framed Monty?
- 6 Why did Monty beat up Tyler?
- 7 Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- 8 Who broke into Clay’s house?
- 9 Who was Justin Foley sexually assaulted by?
- 10 Does Alex’s dad know that Alex killed Bryce?
- 11 Who did Monty kiss in 13 Reasons Why?
How did Monty from 13 Reasons Why Die?
Monty was sent to prison after assaulting Tyler with a broom in season two. Clay is later told by Monty – the hallucination not the real person! – that when the other prisoners found out that Monty was a “child rapist”, he was attacked with a shiv, bled out, and died as a result.
Who plays Monty’s boyfriend in 13 Reasons Why?
Winston Williams (Deaken Bluman) first appeared in Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why, and fans have been obsessed with him ever since. As Monty’s boyfriend, he demonstrated nuanced social skills and an exceptional sense of integrity.
How did Monty die?
How does Monty die in 13 Reasons Why? Monty de la Cruz, played by actor Timothy Granaderos, is serving his jail sentence. He gets labelled as “Child Rapist” when people come to know about his actions. As words of his deed spread throughout the jail, Monty gets killed by his fellow inmates.
Is Monty de la Cruz still alive?
Montgomery de la Cruz (Timothy Granderos) was killed at the end of season 3. He is now the fourth Liberty High student to die on the series after Hannah (Katherine Langford), Jeff (Brandon Larracuente), and Bryce (Justin Prentice).
Who Framed Monty?
In 13 Reasons Why season 3, Monty de la Cruz, gets framed by Clay, Ani, Jessica, Alex, Zach and others for Bryce’s murder. Clay and Ani are trying to protect Alex, their friend, who was the real culprit behind Bryce’s murder.
Why did Monty beat up Tyler?
Monty wants to get revenge on Tyler, but Bryce (Justin Prentice) advises against it, which is saying something considering it’s Bryce who doesn’t want to do something bad (he is the epitome of bad). Shortly after, Monty brutally attacks and sexually assaults Tyler.
Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- Hannah Baker. Netflix. Hannah took her own life at the end of season one.
- Jeff Atkins. Netflix. Although he died before season one, Jeff played a major part in Clay’s story.
- Bryce Walker. Netflix.
- Monty de la Cruz. Beth DubberNetflix.
- Justin Foley. Netflix.
Who broke into Clay’s house?
7. There’s gotta be more to Nina’s story, right? Turns out, Nina was the one who broke into Clay’s car and took the box of Polaroids from the Clubhouse. In the season finale, she’s shown burning every single photo of every girl who’s ever been assaulted by Bryce and his friends.
Who was Justin Foley sexually assaulted by?
Justin was shown to have a tumultuous home life. His mother became a neglectful drug addict with a rotating set of dangerous and violent boyfriends, including Seth, who strangled Justin on screen and was implied to have abused him in the past, and an unnamed stepfather who molested Justin when he was five.
Does Alex’s dad know that Alex killed Bryce?
This also answers the question about whether or not Alex’s dad knew that it was his son who was responsible for Bryce’s death. I don’t think he knew all along, but he ultimately did figure it out. And just like Alex’s friends, he decided to cover for his son.
Who did Monty kiss in 13 Reasons Why?
They kiss in the bathroom at the party and Winston performs oral sex, but after the encounter, Monty, who is in-denial about his sexuality, calls Winston a homophobic slur and beats him up. Bryce then pays Winston $2,000 to keep quiet, but Winston demands another $5,000 the next day.