- 1 Who was the OG Batman?
- 2 Who played Batman in order?
- 3 How many Batmans have there been?
- 4 Who was the first Batman actor?
- 5 Is the original Batman still alive?
- 6 Who was the best Batman ever?
- 7 What is Batman’s real name?
- 8 Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
- 9 Is the Joker Batmans brother?
- 10 Who is the best Joker?
- 11 Who was the first joker?
- 12 Who is the 1st Robin?
- 13 Is Ben Affleck done being Batman?
- 14 Who was the first superhero?
Who was the OG Batman?
1. Michael Keaton (“Batman,” 1989; “Batman Returns,” 1992)
Who played Batman in order?
8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (and What Fans Had to Say About Them)
- LEWIS WILSON. Columbia Pictures.
- ROBERT LOWERY. Robert Lowery took over the role in the 1949 follow-up serial, Batman And Robin.
- ADAM WEST. Evening Standard/Getty Images.
- MICHAEL KEATON.
- VAL KILMER.
- GEORGE CLOONEY.
- CHRISTIAN BALE.
- BEN AFFLECK.
How many Batmans have there been?
Holy revolving door, Batman! The Caped Crusader has been portrayed by more actors than any other superhero in movie history – eight to be exact.
Who was the first Batman actor?
|Film||U.S. release date||Actor|
|Batman and Robin||June 26, 1949||Robert Lowery|
|Batman: The Movie||July 30, 1966||Adam West|
|Batman||June 23, 1989||Michael Keaton|
|Batman Returns||June 19, 1992|
Is the original Batman still alive?
Latest. Adam West — an actor defined and also constrained by his role in the 1960s series “Batman” — died Friday night in Los Angeles. He was 88. A rep said that he died after a short battle with leukemia.
Who was the best Batman ever?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
What is Batman’s real name?
Bruce Wayne is the only character to be identified as Batman and is featured in Batman, Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Batman: The Dark Knight.
Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
According to the outlet’s source at the time, Kilmer quit Batman & Robin when he learned it was due to begin shooting less than a month after he’d be done working on The Saint. Rather than going through more trouble to accommodate him, Warner Bros. released him from his contract in response.
Is the Joker Batmans brother?
Fleck’s mother Penny was a former employee at Wayne Enterprises and wrote letters to Thomas about their affair (he denied it). The revelation is left largely open-ended, but the implication Joker is the older brother of Bruce adds another dimension to the character’s relationship.
Who is the best Joker?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
Who was the first joker?
Cesar Romero was the first actor to play the icon on-screen when he took on the role in the original “Batman” series in 1966. Cesar Romero was a skilled actor and dancer who had a full career before his role as Joker in the original 1966 series with Adam West as Batman.
Who is the 1st Robin?
The character’s first incarnation, Dick Grayson, debuted in Detective Comics #38 (April 1940). Conceived as a way to attract young readership, Robin garnered overwhelmingly positive critical reception, doubling the sales of the Batman titles.
Is Ben Affleck done being Batman?
In March, Affleck told GQ he lost his enthusiasm and passion for the role. Affleck was originally set to write, direct, and star in his own standalone Batman movie. In February 2019, Affleck confirmed he was stepping down from the role.
Who was the first superhero?
Superman was the first wildely hailed superhero, appearing in Action Comics #1 in June 1938, and he was the prototype for the many costumed superheroes that followed.