- 1 Who played Batman in order?
- 2 Who played the best Bruce Wayne?
- 3 Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
- 4 Is the Joker Batmans brother?
- 5 Who played the best Joker?
- 6 Who played Batman the longest?
- 7 How old is Bruce Wayne now?
- 8 How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
- 9 How much is Val Kilmer worth?
- 10 How much did Val Kilmer make for Batman?
- 11 What mental illness does the Joker have?
- 12 Is Joker really adopted?
Who played Batman in order?
8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (and What Fans Had to Say About Them)
- LEWIS WILSON. Columbia Pictures.
- ROBERT LOWERY. Robert Lowery took over the role in the 1949 follow-up serial, Batman And Robin.
- ADAM WEST. Evening Standard/Getty Images.
- MICHAEL KEATON.
- VAL KILMER.
- GEORGE CLOONEY.
- CHRISTIAN BALE.
- BEN AFFLECK.
Who played the best Bruce Wayne?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
Why did Val Kilmer quit Batman?
According to the outlet’s source at the time, Kilmer quit Batman & Robin when he learned it was due to begin shooting less than a month after he’d be done working on The Saint. Rather than going through more trouble to accommodate him, Warner Bros. released him from his contract in response.
Is the Joker Batmans brother?
Fleck’s mother Penny was a former employee at Wayne Enterprises and wrote letters to Thomas about their affair (he denied it). The revelation is left largely open-ended, but the implication Joker is the older brother of Bruce adds another dimension to the character’s relationship.
Who played the best Joker?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
Who played Batman the longest?
Well, to date both Christian Bale and Ben Affleck have played the role of Batman the longest – with both actors appearing in three films a piece.
How old is Bruce Wayne now?
While his exact age hasn’t been justified yet, it is believed that the Bruce Wayne shown in the DCEU was born in 1972, which means, as of right now, he is 48-years-old. In the Justice League movie, he was about 45.
How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
In the past, he Oscar-winning actor has made it no secret that he feels the film is weak. He even revealed in his latest interview that he was paid $1 million salary while Arnold Schwarzenegger, who played Mr. Freeze, was given $25 million. George Clooney on ‘Batman & Robin’: “I couldn’t have done that one differently.
How much is Val Kilmer worth?
Thanks to a legacy of cinematic excellence, Val Kilmer’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million.
How much did Val Kilmer make for Batman?
Salary Highlights: Val earned $7 million for 1995’s Batman Forever. That’s the same as around $12 million today.
What mental illness does the Joker have?
In addition to pseudobulbar affect, Arthur demonstrates a constellation of symptoms of different kinds of mental illness, including erotomanic delusions, ideas of reference, and disorganized thinking. He also does not appear to take social cues, such as knowing when he is being mocked.
Is Joker really adopted?
Discovering the truth – he was adopted and abused as a child – sends Arthur over the edge: he suffocates his schizophrenic mother (Frances Conroy), stabs a former co-worker (Glenn Fleshler) who gave him that gun, and discovers his relationship with Sophie Dumond (Zazie Beetz) was a lie.