- 1 Who was the first actor to portray Batman?
- 2 Who has played Batman in order?
- 3 Who starred in the first Batman?
- 4 Who was the second actor to play Batman?
- 5 Who was the best Batman ever?
- 6 Who played the best Joker?
- 7 What is Batman’s real name?
- 8 Who is the most recent Batman?
- 9 Who is the 1st Robin?
- 10 Is Ben Affleck done being Batman?
- 11 How old is Batman?
- 12 Who can beat Batman?
- 13 Why did Michael Keaton stop being Batman?
- 14 Why did Val Kilmer leave?
Who was the first actor to portray Batman?
Lewis G. Wilson (“The Batman” TV show, 1943) Wilson has the distinction of being the first actor to play Batman, starring in the 1943 series.
Who has played Batman in order?
8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (and What Fans Had to Say About Them)
- LEWIS WILSON. Columbia Pictures.
- ROBERT LOWERY. Robert Lowery took over the role in the 1949 follow-up serial, Batman And Robin.
- ADAM WEST. Evening Standard/Getty Images.
- MICHAEL KEATON.
- VAL KILMER.
- GEORGE CLOONEY.
- CHRISTIAN BALE.
- BEN AFFLECK.
Who starred in the first Batman?
‘ initial Batman film series. The film stars Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne / Batman, alongside Kim Basinger, Robert Wuhl, Pat Hingle, Billy Dee Williams, Michael Gough, and Jack Palance.
Who was the second actor to play Batman?
But after The Dark Knight Rises, Christian Bale has become the first man to have played Bruce Wayne and his alter-ego more than twice on the silver screen. He didn’t have much competition – Michael Keaton was the only other actor to reprise the role at the time.
Who was the best Batman ever?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
Who played the best Joker?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
What is Batman’s real name?
Bruce Wayne is the only character to be identified as Batman and is featured in Batman, Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Batman: The Dark Knight.
Who is the most recent Batman?
|Film||U.S. release date||Actor|
|Suicide Squad||August 5, 2016||Ben Affleck|
|The Lego Batman Movie||February 10, 2017||Will Arnett|
|Justice League||November 17, 2017||Ben Affleck|
|Joker||October 4, 2019||Dante Pereira-Olson|
Who is the 1st Robin?
The character’s first incarnation, Dick Grayson, debuted in Detective Comics #38 (April 1940). Conceived as a way to attract young readership, Robin garnered overwhelmingly positive critical reception, doubling the sales of the Batman titles.
Is Ben Affleck done being Batman?
In March, Affleck told GQ he lost his enthusiasm and passion for the role. Affleck was originally set to write, direct, and star in his own standalone Batman movie. In February 2019, Affleck confirmed he was stepping down from the role.
How old is Batman?
The character of Batman is 77 years old yet the Batman is in his mid to late 20’s in the stories.
Who can beat Batman?
10 Superheroes Without Powers Who Can Beat Batman
- 1 Iron Heart. Riri Williams’ age should not let her be deceived.
- 2 Iron Man. Tony Stark has often been equated to being Marvel’s version of Batman with a little extra charm, but an argument can be made for him beating the real deal.
- 3 Ka-Zar.
- 4 Adam Strange.
- 5 Booster Gold.
- 6 The Punisher.
- 7 Black Widow.
- 8 Katana.
Why did Michael Keaton stop being Batman?
Although many actors leave their famous roles for financial reasons, Keaton decided to part ways with the cape and cowl due to the creative direction the project was taking. It came down to the decisions made by the controversial director chosen to replace Burton: Joel Schumacher.
Why did Val Kilmer leave?
As it turns out, Kilmer was busy with scheduling conflicts for the 1997 film, The Saint, and he explained that he realized the actor behind Batman wasn’t important — it was Batman audiences were interested in, not the actor.