- 1 How did Monty from 13 Reasons Why Die?
- 2 How did Montgomery de la Cruz die?
- 3 Who plays Monty’s boyfriend in 13 Reasons Why?
- 4 Who was Monty’s phone in 13 Reasons Why?
- 5 Is Monty de la Cruz still alive?
- 6 Who Framed Monty?
- 7 Who broke into Clay’s house?
- 8 Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- 9 Did Deputy Standall know Alex?
- 10 Why did Monty beat up Tyler?
- 11 Does Tyler shoot up the school in 13rw?
- 12 Why did Monty beat up Winston?
- 13 What is wrong with Clay Jensen?
- 14 Who killed Bryce Walker in 13 reasons?
- 15 Why is Tyler helping the cops?
How did Monty from 13 Reasons Why Die?
Monty was sent to prison after assaulting Tyler with a broom in season two. Clay is later told by Monty – the hallucination not the real person! – that when the other prisoners found out that Monty was a “child rapist”, he was attacked with a shiv, bled out, and died as a result.
How did Montgomery de la Cruz die?
You’ve been warned! In the final episode, it is revealed that Monty de la Cruz died in his jail cell following his sexual assault arrest after Tyler turned him in. Following the police report, Winston tells Ani that he was with Monty the night that Bryce was murdered.
Who plays Monty’s boyfriend in 13 Reasons Why?
Winston Williams (Deaken Bluman) first appeared in Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why, and fans have been obsessed with him ever since. As Monty’s boyfriend, he demonstrated nuanced social skills and an exceptional sense of integrity.
Who was Monty’s phone in 13 Reasons Why?
However, a few seconds later, it’s revealed that it is actually Diego. The rest of the football team joined him and they revealed that they have all been calling him by using an app that lets them hide their real number and replace it with another.
Is Monty de la Cruz still alive?
Montgomery de la Cruz (Timothy Granderos) was killed at the end of season 3. He is now the fourth Liberty High student to die on the series after Hannah (Katherine Langford), Jeff (Brandon Larracuente), and Bryce (Justin Prentice).
Who Framed Monty?
In 13 Reasons Why season 3, Monty de la Cruz, gets framed by Clay, Ani, Jessica, Alex, Zach and others for Bryce’s murder. Clay and Ani are trying to protect Alex, their friend, who was the real culprit behind Bryce’s murder.
Who broke into Clay’s house?
7. There’s gotta be more to Nina’s story, right? Turns out, Nina was the one who broke into Clay’s car and took the box of Polaroids from the Clubhouse. In the season finale, she’s shown burning every single photo of every girl who’s ever been assaulted by Bryce and his friends.
Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- Hannah Baker. Netflix. Hannah took her own life at the end of season one.
- Jeff Atkins. Netflix. Although he died before season one, Jeff played a major part in Clay’s story.
- Bryce Walker. Netflix.
- Monty de la Cruz. Beth DubberNetflix.
- Justin Foley. Netflix.
Did Deputy Standall know Alex?
No matter what other manipulative double-speak Ani says, Standall understands Alex is the killer, Ani is telling him as much to get him to let go of the case, and offering him dead Monty as the perfect scapegoat. That’s why Standall tearfully responds, “I see.
Why did Monty beat up Tyler?
Monty wants to get revenge on Tyler, but Bryce (Justin Prentice) advises against it, which is saying something considering it’s Bryce who doesn’t want to do something bad (he is the epitome of bad). Shortly after, Monty brutally attacks and sexually assaults Tyler.
Does Tyler shoot up the school in 13rw?
After showing Tyler Down with a stash of guns in Season 1 and a thwarted school shooting in Season 2, Season 4 seemed to finally made students’ fears a reality when a “Code Red,” signaling an active shooter in the school, was called, prompting Liberty High School students to lock and barricade themselves in rooms.
Why did Monty beat up Winston?
While trying to find a bathroom, Monty wandered into a bedroom and met Winston, who shut the door and started hooking up with Monty. But afterward, when Winston tried to talk to Monty in front of other partygoers, Monty lashed out for fear of being outed and started beating up Winston.
What is wrong with Clay Jensen?
Ellman doesn’t call it out specifically, it seems Clay has a form of the disorder called psychogenic amnesia, which is the inability to recall personally significant memories. His condition is likely triggered by all the personal trauma and loss he’s dealt with throughout the seasons.
Who killed Bryce Walker in 13 reasons?
The question of how Bryce died is at the heart of 13 Reasons Why season three and we now know the answer. While the evidence mounted up with each episode looking at each character it turned out it wasn’t Clay who killed Bryce or Tony, Jess or Justin. Bryce’s killer was revealed to be Alex Standall.
Why is Tyler helping the cops?
The actual story begins the night of the police sting as Sheriff Diaz and Deputy Standall tell Clay and Tony that Tyler became an informant for them after the bag of guns was traced to him. He was actually helping the police get guns off the street, not being targeted by the police for buying guns.