- 1 How many films did each Bond actor do?
- 2 Which actor did the most Bond movies?
- 3 Who has played James Bond in order?
- 4 Who was the worst Bond?
- 5 Who is the best James Bond?
- 6 Who was the oldest James Bond?
- 7 Who is the next James Bond?
- 8 Who turned down playing James Bond?
- 9 Why did Judi Dench leave the Bond movies?
- 10 Why did Timothy Dalton stop being James Bond?
- 11 What is the first James Bond movie with Daniel Craig?
- 12 Which Bond film made the most money?
- 13 Who is the best looking Bond girl?
- 14 What does Q stand for in James Bond?
How many films did each Bond actor do?
Although he was in talks to play the British spy agent early on, he finally got to make his mark in Live and Let Die (1973) and would eventually be the Bond actor to tie Connery with the most longevity (each man starring in seven films total).
Which actor did the most Bond movies?
Sean Connery, the Scottish actor best known for playing James Bond, died Oct. 31. He was 90-years-old. Connery appeared in seven Bond films from 1962 to 1983, tying Roger Moore (who died in 2017) for the most appearances as the renowned secret agent.
Who has played James Bond in order?
Portrayal of James Bond in film
- Sean Connery (1962–1967, 1971, 1983)
- David Niven (1967)
- George Lazenby (1969)
- Roger Moore (1973–1985)
- Timothy Dalton (1987–1989)
- Pierce Brosnan (1995–2002)
- Daniel Craig (2006–present)
Who was the worst Bond?
We rank Timothy Dalton as the worst Bond actor simply for not being as memorable as his predecessors and followers. Dalton replaced Roger Moore in the late 1980s and remained in the popular franchise for just two movies – The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill.
Who is the best James Bond?
Round 1 saw Sean Connery, who sadly died on 31st October 2020, knock out current 007 actor Daniel Craig, coming out on top with 56 per cent of the vote compared to Craig’s 43 per cent, while Pierce Brosnan winning Round 2 with 76 per cent against his opponent George Lazenby’s 24 per cent.
Who was the oldest James Bond?
(Pocket-lint) – Sean Connery, the original James Bond, has passed away, and No Time to Die, the 25th Bond movie and the fifth and final time we’ll see Daniel Craig as 007, has been delayed. Yeah, 2020 has been an awful year. But one way we can cope is by binge-watching all the official and unofficial Bond films.
Who is the next James Bond?
Let’s start, in time-honoured spy film fashion, with a red herring: Lashana Lynch is the next 007. This has been confirmed. In fact, she takes over the role from Daniel Craig in the new Bond film, No Time to Die.
Who turned down playing James Bond?
Although Voldemort himself Ralph Fiennes would go on to play Bond’s boss M, the actor’s fear of committing to a franchise in the mid-90s led him to turn down the role of 007 himself.
Why did Judi Dench leave the Bond movies?
Having appeared in seven Bond films (eight, if you count her brief appearance in a prerecorded video message in Spectre), Dench had quite the run under her belt when it came time for her to reprise the role of M for the last time in Skyfall. In short, Dench was cut as part of an effort to revitalize the series.
Why did Timothy Dalton stop being James Bond?
The film was cancelled due to legal issues between UA/MGM and Eon Productions, which lasted for four years. The legal battle ended in 1993, and Dalton was expected to return as James Bond in the next Bond film, which later became GoldenEye. Since his contract had expired, negotiations with him to renew it took place.
What is the first James Bond movie with Daniel Craig?
Start with: Casino Royale
Daniel Craig’s first outing as James Bond is a terrific spy/action movie, period.
Which Bond film made the most money?
‘Skyfall‘ was also the most successful James Bond movie worldwide in terms of revenue, having made over 1.1 billion U.S. dollars globally after its release in 2015.
Highest grossing James Bond movies in North America as of November 2018 (in million U.S. dollars)
|Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
Who is the best looking Bond girl?
Top 40 Countdown: The Hottest Bond Girls
- Ursula Andress. A.K.A.: Honey Ryder. Bond Assignment: Dr.
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta. A.K.A.: Cigar Girl.
- Caroline Munro. A.K.A.: Naomi.
- Caterina Murino. A.K.A.: Solange.
- Britt Ekland. A.K.A.: Mary Goodnight.
- Barbara Bach. A.K.A.: Anya Amasova.
- Halle Berry. A.K.A.: Jinx.
- Jane Seymour. A.K.A.: Solitaire.
What does Q stand for in James Bond?
Q is a fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelisations. Q (standing for Quartermaster), like M, is a job title rather than a name. He is the head of Q Branch (or later Q Division), the fictional research and development division of the British Secret Service.