- 1 Who played Batman in order?
- 2 Who played best Batman?
- 3 Why was Val Kilmer replaced as Batman?
- 4 Is the Joker Batmans brother?
- 5 Who is the best Joker of all time?
- 6 Who is the best villain in Batman?
- 7 Is Affleck a good Batman?
- 8 Is Val Kilmer dying?
- 9 How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
- 10 How much did Val Kilmer make for Batman?
- 11 How much older is Joker than Batman?
- 12 Does Batman have a brother?
- 13 What mental illness does the Joker have?
Who played Batman in order?
8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (and What Fans Had to Say About Them)
- LEWIS WILSON. Columbia Pictures.
- ROBERT LOWERY. Robert Lowery took over the role in the 1949 follow-up serial, Batman And Robin.
- ADAM WEST. Evening Standard/Getty Images.
- MICHAEL KEATON.
- VAL KILMER.
- GEORGE CLOONEY.
- CHRISTIAN BALE.
- BEN AFFLECK.
Who played best Batman?
The Best Batman Actors: Ranked
- 5 of 12. 8) George Clooney.
- 6 of 12. Peter Weller.
- 7 of 12. 6) Ben Affleck.
- 8 of 12. 5) Will Arnett.
- 9 of 12. 4) Adam West.
- 10 of 12. 3) Kevin Conroy.
- 11 of 12. 2) Christian Bale.
- 12 of 12. 1) Michael Keaton. Appears in: Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992)
Why was Val Kilmer replaced as Batman?
According to the outlet’s source at the time, Kilmer quit Batman & Robin when he learned it was due to begin shooting less than a month after he’d be done working on The Saint. Rather than going through more trouble to accommodate him, Warner Bros. released him from his contract in response.
Is the Joker Batmans brother?
Fleck’s mother Penny was a former employee at Wayne Enterprises and wrote letters to Thomas about their affair (he denied it). The revelation is left largely open-ended, but the implication Joker is the older brother of Bruce adds another dimension to the character’s relationship.
Who is the best Joker of all time?
1. Mark Hamill. Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill could tie for first place, but that would seem like a cop out. When it comes to crowning one single definitive version of Joker, Mark Hamill’s takes the cake.
Who is the best villain in Batman?
1. Joker. To no one’s surprise, The Joker is the best of Batman’s villains.
Is Affleck a good Batman?
Affleck is one of the rare Batman actors who nailed both sides of the coin; he pulled off a great Bruce Wayne, and he was a pitch-perfect Batman, from the costume to the way he fought. Batman v. Superman may not have been the financial and critical success Warner Bros.
Is Val Kilmer dying?
|Alma mater||Juilliard School (BFA)|
|Spouse(s)||Joanne Whalley ( m. 1988; div. 1996)|
How much did Arnold get paid for Batman and Robin?
In the past, he Oscar-winning actor has made it no secret that he feels the film is weak. He even revealed in his latest interview that he was paid $1 million salary while Arnold Schwarzenegger, who played Mr. Freeze, was given $25 million. George Clooney on ‘Batman & Robin’: “I couldn’t have done that one differently.
How much did Val Kilmer make for Batman?
Salary Highlights: Val earned $7 million for 1995’s Batman Forever. That’s the same as around $12 million today.
How much older is Joker than Batman?
Originally Answered: How old is the Joker from Batman? 15 years apart. for one the movie ”Joker” sheds light on the age difference. Joker is 15–20 years older then Bruce because Joker was a grown man while Bruce was 8 years old during the time his parents were shot murdered in a ally.
Does Batman have a brother?
|First appearance||Detective Comics #33 (November 1939)|
|Created by||Bob Kane Bill Finger Jerry Robinson Gardner Fox|
What mental illness does the Joker have?
In addition to pseudobulbar affect, Arthur demonstrates a constellation of symptoms of different kinds of mental illness, including erotomanic delusions, ideas of reference, and disorganized thinking. He also does not appear to take social cues, such as knowing when he is being mocked.