- 1 Who won Oscar for Best Actor 2016?
- 2 Who was nominated for best actor in 2016?
- 3 Who got Oscar award in 2016?
- 4 Who won Oscar for Titanic?
- 5 Who won best actor the year of Titanic?
- 6 Who was nominated for best actor in 2005?
- 7 What year was Oscars so white?
- 8 What year did spotlight win best picture?
- 9 Which film won the Oscar for the best film in 2016?
- 10 What films have won 11 Oscars?
- 11 What movies were nominated for best picture in 2015?
- 12 Who is the best supporting actor?
- 13 Who won best supporting actor twice?
- 14 Who won best actor twice?
Who won Oscar for Best Actor 2016?
Leonardo DiCaprio has finally won his first Oscar for survival epic The Revenant, after six nominations. He was named best actor at the 88th Academy Awards, with Brie Larson named best actress for Room.
Who was nominated for best actor in 2016?
“The Revenant” led overall with 12 nods. The biggest stars in Hollywood also led the way in individual categories with Leonardo DiCaprio being nominated for Best Actor, along with Matt Damon, Michael Fassbender and Eddie Redmayne.
Who got Oscar award in 2016?
Iñárritu and Best Actor for Leonardo DiCaprio, his first win after 5 previous nominations spanning 2 decades. Brie Larson won Best Actress for Room, while Mark Rylance and Alicia Vikander won supporting acting honors for Bridge of Spies and The Danish Girl, respectively.
Who won Oscar for Titanic?
Academy Awards, USA 1998
|Winner Oscar||Best Picture James Cameron Jon Landau|
|Best Music, Original Dramatic Score James Horner|
|Nominee Oscar||Best Actress in a Leading Role Kate Winslet|
|Best Actress in a Supporting Role Gloria Stuart|
|Best Makeup Tina Earnshaw Greg Cannom Simon Thompson|
Who won best actor the year of Titanic?
- Actor in a Leading Role. Winner. Jack Nicholson. As Good as It Gets.
- Actor in a Supporting Role. Winner. Robin Williams.
- Actress in a Leading Role. Winner. Helen Hunt.
- Actress in a Supporting Role. Winner. Kim Basinger.
- Art Direction. Winner. Titanic.
- Cinematography. Winner. Titanic.
- Costume Design. Winner. Titanic.
- Directing. Winner. Titanic.
Who was nominated for best actor in 2005?
Actor in a Leading Role
- Jamie Foxx. Ray.
- Don Cheadle. Hotel Rwanda.
- Johnny Depp. Finding Neverland.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. The Aviator.
- Clint Eastwood. Million Dollar Baby.
What year was Oscars so white?
On Jan. 15, 2015, the academy awarded all 20 acting nominations to white actors for the first of two consecutive years, inspiring April Reign to create the hashtag #OscarsSoWhite.
What year did spotlight win best picture?
Spotlight, Tom McCarthy’s drama about the sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic Church, was named Best Picture at the Oscars Sunday, February 28, 2016.
Which film won the Oscar for the best film in 2016?
Spotlight won Best Picture tonight at the 88th Annual Academy Awards, handed out at the Dolby Theatre inHollywood.
What films have won 11 Oscars?
The movies with the most Oscars were ‘Titanic‘, ‘Ben-Hur‘ and ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King‘, all having won 11 awards each.
What movies were nominated for best picture in 2015?
The complete list of nominees for the 2015 Oscars includes best picture nominees “American Sniper,” “Birdman,” “Boyhood,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “The Imitation Game,” “Selma,” “The Theory of Everything” and “Whiplash.”
Who is the best supporting actor?
He previously won as producer of “12 Years a Slave.” Brad Pitt has won the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award for his performance as stunt double Cliff Booth in Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.”
Who won best supporting actor twice?
Katharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards (all for Best Actress), more than any other actor or actress in the history of the award.
|Best Actor/Actress Awards||The French Connection (1971)|
|Best Supporting Actor/Actress Awards||Unforgiven (1992)|
Ещё 42 столбца
Who won best actor twice?
Eight actors have won the Best Actor Oscar twice: Spencer Tracy for Captains Courageous (1937) and Boys Town (1938) — consecutive. Marlon Brando for On The Waterfront (1954) and The Godfather (1972) Gary Cooper for Sergeant York (1941) and High Noon (1952)