- 1 Who played Doctor Who in order?
- 2 Who were the 13 Doctor Whos?
- 3 Who was the first ever actor to play the Doctor on Doctor Who?
- 4 Who was the very first doctor in the world?
- 5 Why is Jodie Whittaker leaving Dr Who?
- 6 What is the doctor’s real name in Gallifreyan?
- 7 Who was the best doctor?
- 8 Who will be the 14th Doctor?
- 9 What is the doctor’s real name?
- 10 Is the doctor’s real name Theta Sigma?
- 11 Does Dr Who ever fall in love?
- 12 Who is the next Doctor Who 2021?
- 13 Who is the most famous doctor in history?
- 14 What is the oldest medicine?
- 15 Who is the first female doctor in the world?
Who played Doctor Who in order?
Here is the full list of Dr Who actors going right back to 1963
- William Hartnell (1963-66) William Hartnell actor who played the part of the First Doctor Who.
- Patrick Troughton (1966-69) Actor Patrick Troughton as the second Doctor Who.
- Jon Pertwee (1970-74)
- Tom Baker (1974-81)
- Peter Davison (1982-84)
- Colin Baker (1984-86)
- Sylvester McCoy (1987-89)
- Paul McGann (1996)
Who were the 13 Doctor Whos?
Doctor Who through the ages – all thirteen Doctors
- Ahead of the new series of Doctor Who we’ve been doing a bit of time-travelling ourselves!
- Thirteenth Doctor: Jodie Whittaker (2017-present).
- Twelfth Doctor: Peter Capaldi (2013-2017).
- Eleventh Doctor: Matt Smith (2010–2013).
- Tenth Doctor: David Tennant (2005–2010).
- Ninth Doctor: Christopher Eccleston (2005).
Who was the first ever actor to play the Doctor on Doctor Who?
|Actor (role)||Tenure||Last regular appearance|
|William Hartnell (First Doctor)||23 November 1963 – 29 October 1966 (2 years, 11 months and 6 days)||The Tenth Planet Episode 4|
Who was the very first doctor in the world?
The first historically recorded doctor ever was Hippocrates (460 – 370 BCE).
Why is Jodie Whittaker leaving Dr Who?
Little is known as to why Jodie is leaving a life-changing role, perhaps she too feels the demands of the job are too taxing on family life as Billie did? Either way, “over the coming months the arrival of the 14th Doctor will need to be filmed” an insure source said. “It’s very exciting,” they added.
What is the doctor’s real name in Gallifreyan?
Behind the scenes
The Making of Doctor Who includes the first appearance of Old High Gallifreyan, before it was named in TV: The Five Doctors. The Doctor’s real name is given as a “mathematical formula”: ∂³Σx². Other Time Lords are given similar names: Prosecutor: ᔑx²-›‾‹
Who was the best doctor?
Doctor Who fans vote David Tennant best Doctor, narrowly beating Jodie Whittaker
- William Hartnell 1983 / 4%
- Paul McGann 1427 / 3%
- Christopher Eccleston 1144 / 2%
- Jon Pertwee 1038 / 2%
- Patrick Troughton 915 / 2%
- Sylvester McCoy 462 / 1%
- Colin Baker 359 / 1%
- Peter Davison 351 / 1%
Who will be the 14th Doctor?
Doctor Who: Noel Clarke now second favourite to replace Jodie Whittaker as 14th Doctor.
What is the doctor’s real name?
The Doctor will never have a real name other than “The Doctor” and whatever aliases he assumes (i.e. “John Smith”). In the mythos of the show, River Song knows his real name.
Is the doctor’s real name Theta Sigma?
The Doctor’s name is…
Theta Sigma – or ΘΣ, if you’re feeling flash – was the nickname given to the Doctor at the Time Lord Academy on Gallifrey, according to Drax, a student contemporary from “the class of ’92” who the Fourth Doctor bumped into again during The Armageddon Factor.
Does Dr Who ever fall in love?
The Tenth Doctor meets Madame de Pompadour, mistress to King Louis XV, when he steps through an 18th-century French fireplace in a 51st-century spaceship. He falls in love. He saves her from aliens. She’s beautiful.
Who is the next Doctor Who 2021?
Kris Marshall is currently the 4-1 favourite with bookmaker Coral to replace Jodie Whittaker as the next Doctor Who. The actor, who has starred in Love, Actually and My Family, has been a name associated with the role several times before.
Who is the most famous doctor in history?
The Most Influential Physicians in History, Part 4: The Top Ten
- #8 Edward Jenner (1749-1823)
- #7 Ibn Sina/Avicenna (980-1037)
- #6 Andreas Vesalius (1514-1564)
- #5 Sigmund Freud (1856-1939)
- #4 Sir Joseph Lister (1827-1912)
- #3 Ignaz Semmelweis (1818-1865)
- #2 Hippocrates (c. 460-c. 375 BCE)
- #1 Sir William Osler (1849-1919)
What is the oldest medicine?
The bark of the willow tree contains one of the oldest medicinal remedies in human history. In its modern form, we call it aspirin. More than 3,500 years ago, the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians used willow bark as a traditional medicine for pain relief.
Who is the first female doctor in the world?
For decades, an ancient Egyptian known as Merit Ptah has been celebrated as the first woman doctor.