- 1 What is Roger Moore’s net worth?
- 2 What kind of cancer did Roger Moore have?
- 3 What is Roger Moores real name?
- 4 Who is the oldest actor to play James Bond?
- 5 What is Tom Cruise worth?
- 6 What is Kevin Costner worth?
- 7 Who was the prettiest Bond girl?
- 8 Who was the worst Bond?
- 9 Who will replace Daniel Craig as James Bond?
- 10 Who is the best James Bond?
- 11 Who was the first Bond?
- 12 Who turned down playing James Bond?
- 13 Why did Timothy Dalton only do 2 Bond films?
- 14 What was Bond’s password in Casino Royale?
What is Roger Moore’s net worth?
Roger Moore Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$110 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 14, 1927 – May 23, 2017 (89 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Television producer, Film Producer, Television Director, Voice Actor, Soldier|
What kind of cancer did Roger Moore have?
In 1993 he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had surgery to remove his prostate. He said in interviews that the cancer changed his life. Read more.
What is Roger Moores real name?
Sir Roger George Moore KBE (14 October 1927 – 23 May 2017) was an English actor. He is best known for portraying fictional secret agent James Bond in the Eon Productions film series, playing the character in seven feature films between 1973 and 1985.
Who is the oldest actor to play James Bond?
If Hardy is cast, he wouldn’t be the oldest actor to play Bond as he’s 43. That title is firmly held by Roger Moore, who played the character from 45 to 57, though, admittedly, if Hardy is cast, it will be a few years before he’s handed his license to kill.
What is Tom Cruise worth?
In 2021, Tom Cruise’s net worth is $570 million, making him the 3rd richest actor worldwide.
What is Kevin Costner worth?
American actor, film director, and producer Kevin Costner has a net worth of $250 million dollars, as of 2021. Making him one of the richest actors alive today.
Who was the prettiest Bond girl?
The Sexiest Bond Girls of All Time
- Kim Basinger as Domino Petachi. Never Say Never Again, 1983.
- Maud Adams as Andrea Anders and Octopussy. The Man with the Golden Gun, 1974; Octopussy, 1983.
- Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp. Golden Eye, 1995.
- Jill St. John as Tiffany Case.
- Diana Rigg as Countess Teresa di Vicenzo. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, 1969.
Who was the worst Bond?
We rank Timothy Dalton as the worst Bond actor simply for not being as memorable as his predecessors and followers. Dalton replaced Roger Moore in the late 1980s and remained in the popular franchise for just two movies – The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill.
Who will replace Daniel Craig as James Bond?
New James Bond revealed! Lashana Lynch replaces Daniel Craig as 007.
Who is the best James Bond?
Round 1 saw Sean Connery, who sadly died on 31st October 2020, knock out current 007 actor Daniel Craig, coming out on top with 56 per cent of the vote compared to Craig’s 43 per cent, while Pierce Brosnan winning Round 2 with 76 per cent against his opponent George Lazenby’s 24 per cent.
Who was the first Bond?
Sean Connery was the first actor to portray Bond in film in Dr. No (1962). A Scottish amateur bodybuilder, he had come to the attention of the Bond film producers after several appearances in British films from the late 1950s.
Who turned down playing James Bond?
Although Voldemort himself Ralph Fiennes would go on to play Bond’s boss M, the actor’s fear of committing to a franchise in the mid-90s led him to turn down the role of 007 himself.
Why did Timothy Dalton only do 2 Bond films?
The circumstances surrounding Timothy Dalton’s exit from the James Bond series were largely out of his hands, and more so the consequence of lengthy legal disputes between Eon Productions and MGM. The result was his third Bond outing, Goldeneye, was significantly delayed from its projected 1990 release.
What was Bond’s password in Casino Royale?
When Bond enters his password in the casino, he enters 836547. He later gives the password as VESPER, which on an alpha-numeric keypad would be 837737.