- 1 Who is Robert Conrad’s brother?
- 2 Did Robert Conrad just die?
- 3 Where is Conrad buried?
- 4 What’s Robert Conrad’s net worth?
- 5 What does the T stand for in James T West?
- 6 Why did Jake and the Fatman move to Hawaii?
- 7 Why was Black Sheep Squadron Cancelled?
- 8 What ever happened to Robert Conrad?
- 9 Why did Artemus Gordon leave the Wild Wild West?
Who is Robert Conrad’s brother?
|Born||John William Cann Jr.September 27, 1920 Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.|
|Died||February 11, 1994 (aged 73) Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer, voice actor|
Did Robert Conrad just die?
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Robert Conrad, the rugged, contentious actor who starred in the hugely popular 1960s television series “Hawaiian Eye” and “The Wild Wild West,” died Saturday. The actor died of heart failure in Malibu, California, family spokesperson Jeff Ballard said.
Where is Conrad buried?
|Original Name||Conrad Robert Falk|
|Birth||1 Mar 1935 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA|
|Death||8 Feb 2020 (aged 84) Malibu, Los Angeles County, California, USA|
|Memorial ID||206942811 · View Source|
What’s Robert Conrad’s net worth?
Robert Conrad Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Television Director|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
What does the T stand for in James T West?
Robert Conrad. James T. West (Born July 2, 1842) was a special agent in the US Secret Service who served directly under President Grant and was considered the best agent the government had to offer alongside his loyal partner and best friend Artemus Gordon.
Why did Jake and the Fatman move to Hawaii?
The producers of this show came up with the idea of the Fat Man retiring from Los Angeles and moving to Hawaii to take up criminal law, with his investigators coming along. He later became District Attorney for Honolulu. The ratings went up sharply with the move.
Why was Black Sheep Squadron Cancelled?
Revealed Real Reason Black Sheep Squadron Was Cancelled
The reason was: “women against violence on television”. It was also the reason Wild Wild West was cancelled.
What ever happened to Robert Conrad?
Robert Conrad, the athletic, two-fisted actor who starred as Secret Service agent James West and did his own spectacular stunts on the 1960s futuristic CBS Western The Wild Wild West, has died. He was 84. Conrad died Saturday of heart failure in Malibu, family spokesman Jeff Ballard told the Associated Press.
Why did Artemus Gordon leave the Wild Wild West?
8. Ross Martin had a heart attack during production. The man who played Artemus Gordon missed nine episodes in 1968 after suffering a heart attack. The actor was temporarily replaced by familiar MeTV faces like William Schallert and Alan Hale, Jr.