- 1 What famous person just died 2020?
- 2 What celebrities died on this day?
- 3 What actor from General Hospital just died?
- 4 What black actor just died?
- 5 Who all died in 2020?
- 6 What singer just died 2020?
- 7 Who famous is born today?
- 8 Who is the most famous dead celebrity?
- 9 Which footballer died today?
- 10 Is Maxie pregnant in real life on General Hospital?
- 11 Who is the new girl on General Hospital today?
- 12 Who is the richest soap opera star?
- 13 Will there be a Black Panther 2?
- 14 What black singer died 2020?
- 15 What black female singer died?
What famous person just died 2020?
A number of such celebrities passed away in 2020 including Kobe Bryant, Chadwick Boseman and Naya Rivera. Bryant passed away in a helicopter crash on January 26 in Calabasas, California, alongside his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and seven others.
What celebrities died on this day?
Famous People Who Died Today
- 1 John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer. Listed In: Miscellaneous.
- 2 Patty Duke. Listed In: Film & Theater Personalities.
- 3 Johnnie Cochran. Listed In: Lawyers & Judges.
- 4 Mitch Hedberg. Listed In: Film & Theater Personalities.
- 5 Reid Flair. Listed In: Sportspersons.
- 6 Robert Falcon Scott.
- 7 Dane Witherspoon.
- 8 Joe Diffie.
What actor from General Hospital just died?
General Hospital actor Christopher Pennock has passed away at the age of 76. He died on Friday, February 12, 2021.
What black actor just died?
Chadwick Boseman, the regal actor who embodied a long-held dream of African-American moviegoers as the star of the groundbreaking superhero film “Black Panther,” died on Friday at his home in Los Angeles.
Who all died in 2020?
Celebrities who died in 2020
- Jimmy Heath. Credit: NEWSDAY -SAVE/ARI MINTZ.
- Jim Lehrer. Credit: Johnny Milano.
- Kobe Bryant. Credit: Getty Images/Ronald Martinez.
- Kirk Douglas. Credit: Getty Images/Dennis Oulds.
- Ja’Net Dubois. Credit: Getty Images/Frederick M.
- James Lipton. Credit: Getty Images/Mark Davis.
- Max Von Sydow.
- Lyle Waggoner.
What singer just died 2020?
|Name||Age||Cause of death|
|Alan Merrill Arrows||69||COVID-19|
|Bill Withers||81||Heart complications|
|Cristina Singer with ZE Records||64||COVID-19|
|Adam Schlesinger Fountains of Wayne, Ivy||52||COVID-19|
Who famous is born today?
Famous People Born Today
- 1 Billy Beane. Listed In: Sportspersons.
- 2 Priti Patel. Listed In: Leaders.
- 3 John Major. Listed In: Leaders.
- 4 Amy Sedaris. Listed In: Film & Theater Personalities.
- 5 John Tyler. Listed In: Leaders.
- 6 Lavrentiy Beria. Listed In: Leaders.
- 7 Brendan Gleeson. Listed In: Film & Theater Personalities.
- 8 Lucy Lawless.
Who is the most famous dead celebrity?
|Rank||Name||Cause of Death|
|1||Michael Jackson||Cardiac arrest|
|2||Elvis Presley||Heart attack|
|4||Arnold Palmer||Heart disease|
Which footballer died today?
Football legend and Argentina hero Diego Maradona died of a heart attack on Wednesday, aged 60. Maradona’s attorney confirmed the passing away of the football icon, saying he suffered the attack at his home in the outskirts of Buenos Aires. Diego Maradona had been suffering from health issues in the recent past.
Is Maxie pregnant in real life on General Hospital?
Despite playing a pregnant Maxie on General Hospital, Kirsten Storms is not pregnant in real life. The actress shared a photo from the show’s wardrobe department and confirmed the baby is fictional. Back at @generalhospitalabc after a lovely winter break.
Who is the new girl on General Hospital today?
EXCLUSIVE: A new face is headed to Port Charles. Emmy winner Kim Delaney has joined the cast of ABC’s long-running daytime drama series General Hospital. The role marks somewhat of a return to her roots.
Who is the richest soap opera star?
These Are the Richest Soap Opera Stars
- Alison Sweeney | Days of Our Lives | $9 Million.
- Catherine Bach | The Young and the Restless | $10 Million.
- Erik Estrada | Two Women One Road | $4 Million.
- Tyler Christopher | General Hospital | $7 Million.
- Susan Lucci | All My Children | $60 Million.
- Charlotte Ross | Days of Our Lives | $10 Million.
Will there be a Black Panther 2?
If Boseman had lived, he certainly would have starred in “Black Panther 2.” The sequel is expected to start production this summer in Atlanta with a tentative release date of July 18, 2022, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The shoot will take about six months.
What black singer died 2020?
Country legend Pride — a pioneer for Black musicians in country music — died on Dec. 12 in Dallas at the age of 86 due to complications from COVID-19, a statement on his website confirmed.
What black female singer died?
Billboard lists her as the tenth most successful female R&B artist of the past 25 years, and the 27th most successful in history.
|Died||August 25, 2001 (aged 22) Marsh Harbour, Abaco Islands, The Bahamas|
|Cause of death||Airplane crash|