- 1 How many bonds did each actor do?
- 2 How many James Bonds are there in total?
- 3 Who played 007 the most?
- 4 How many James Bond actors are still alive?
- 5 Why did George Lazenby turn down Bond?
- 6 Who all played James Bond in order?
- 7 Who was the worst Bond?
- 8 Which Bond killed the most?
- 9 What is the most successful James Bond movie?
- 10 Who was the oldest James Bond?
- 11 Why did Timothy Dalton stop playing Bond?
- 12 Who turned down playing James Bond?
- 13 Who was the most beautiful Bond girl?
- 14 How old is the first James Bond?
- 15 Is James Bond British?
How many bonds did each actor do?
actors, and 26 movies in 58 years.
|Casino Royale||1967||David Niven|
|You Only Live Twice||1967||Sean Connery|
|On Her Majesty’s Secret Service||1969||George Lazenby|
How many James Bonds are there in total?
There have been six Bonds in total, with Roger Moore playing 007 the highest number of times, for a total number of 4,348 days in the role. This will be surpassed soon by Daniel Craig, wh0 will have spent 4,729 days in the role after starring in the 25th Bond film.
Who played 007 the most?
Sean Connery, the Scottish actor best known for playing James Bond, died Oct. 31. He was 90-years-old. Connery appeared in seven Bond films from 1962 to 1983, tying Roger Moore (who died in 2017) for the most appearances as the renowned secret agent.
How many James Bond actors are still alive?
Only four actors who played James Bond — also known as Agent 007 — in movies are alive today: George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig. David Niven, who played James Bond in the satirical spy film “Casino Royale” (1967), died in 1983.
Why did George Lazenby turn down Bond?
The real reason George Lazenby quit as James Bond after just one film, producer called hiring him ‘biggest mistake in 16 years’ Producer Albert Broccoli, in a Los Angeles Times interview, would call casting the Australian actor the “biggest mistake in 16 years. He just couldn’t deal with success. He was so arrogant.
Who all played James Bond in order?
Portrayal of James Bond in film
- Sean Connery (1962–1967, 1971, 1983)
- David Niven (1967)
- George Lazenby (1969)
- Roger Moore (1973–1985)
- Timothy Dalton (1987–1989)
- Pierce Brosnan (1995–2002)
- Daniel Craig (2006–present)
Who was the worst Bond?
We rank Timothy Dalton as the worst Bond actor simply for not being as memorable as his predecessors and followers. Dalton replaced Roger Moore in the late 1980s and remained in the popular franchise for just two movies – The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill.
Which Bond killed the most?
Sean Connery’s You Only Live Twice 1967 was the most deadly film: 196 deaths. Compare that to the first film, Dr No 1962 with only 12, four of them by Bond. However the deadliest Bond was Pierce Brosnan – he killed 135 people in four films, an average of 33.8 per movie.
What is the most successful James Bond movie?
‘Skyfall‘ was also the most successful James Bond movie worldwide in terms of revenue, having made over 1.1 billion U.S. dollars globally after its release in 2015.
Who was the oldest James Bond?
(Pocket-lint) – Sean Connery, the original James Bond, has passed away, and No Time to Die, the 25th Bond movie and the fifth and final time we’ll see Daniel Craig as 007, has been delayed. Yeah, 2020 has been an awful year. But one way we can cope is by binge-watching all the official and unofficial Bond films.
Why did Timothy Dalton stop playing Bond?
The film was cancelled due to legal issues between UA/MGM and Eon Productions, which lasted for four years. The legal battle ended in 1993, and Dalton was expected to return as James Bond in the next Bond film, which later became GoldenEye. Since his contract had expired, negotiations with him to renew it took place.
Who turned down playing James Bond?
Although Voldemort himself Ralph Fiennes would go on to play Bond’s boss M, the actor’s fear of committing to a franchise in the mid-90s led him to turn down the role of 007 himself.
Who was the most beautiful Bond girl?
The Sexiest Bond Girls of All Time
- Kim Basinger as Domino Petachi. Never Say Never Again, 1983.
- Maud Adams as Andrea Anders and Octopussy. The Man with the Golden Gun, 1974; Octopussy, 1983.
- Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp. Golden Eye, 1995.
- Jill St. John as Tiffany Case.
- Diana Rigg as Countess Teresa di Vicenzo. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, 1969.
How old is the first James Bond?
The first Bond was a relatively youthful 32 when Dr. No was released in 1962 and played the character in 6 films over 9 years. He was 33 for 1963’s Blofeld debut From Russia With Love, 34 by 1964’s Goldfinger, 35 in 1965’s Thunderball, and 37 in 1967’s You Only Live Twice.
Is James Bond British?
James Bond is a British literary and film character. He is often depicted as a peerless spy, notorious womanizer, and masculine icon. He is also designated as agent 007 (always articulated as “double-oh-seven”) in the British Secret Intelligence Service, or MI6.