- 1 Who is the new guy in 13 Reasons Why?
- 2 Who played the punk kid in 13 Reasons Why?
- 3 What is Clay’s mental illness?
- 4 Why is Marcus Not in 13 Reasons Why?
- 5 Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- 6 Who killed Bryce in 13 Reasons Why?
- 7 Why did Cyrus and Tyler stop being friends?
- 8 Is Hannah Baker in Season 3?
- 9 How did Monty die?
- 10 Is Clay Jensen mentally ill?
- 11 Is Clay really seeing Hannah?
- 12 Does Clay go to a mental hospital?
- 13 Why did Marcus leave answers com?
- 14 Why did Marcus get suspended?
- 15 What did Tyler down do to Hannah?
Who is the new guy in 13 Reasons Why?
Jan Luis Castellanos is ready to make waves. Beginning Friday, June 5, the Dominican-born actor can be seen as Diego Torres on Netflix’s original series, “13 Reasons Why.” Joining the fourth and final season of the series, Castellanos knew his work was cut out for him because the show is a fan favorite.
Who played the punk kid in 13 Reasons Why?
1. He’s played by Bryce Cass. The part of Cyrus is child star Bryce Cass’s first major acting role. Before 13 Reasons Why, Cass appeared in action movies like Battle Los Angeles and Line of Duty, as well as 2016’s Cruel Intentions sequel.
What is Clay’s mental illness?
In the fourth season, Clay had interviews with the admissions officer from Brown and was accepted. He will go to Brown University after graduated Liberty High School. We also learn that he suffers from depression and anxiety.
Why is Marcus Not in 13 Reasons Why?
Marcus was last seen getting suspended from school in 13 Reasons Why season 2 episode 8, “The Little Girl”. Sheri’s last appearance, meanwhile, was in 13 Reasons Why season 2, episode 13, “Bye”. Like Courtney and Ryan, it was presumed that Marcus and Sheri had graduated or otherwise moved before season 3.
Who all died in 13 Reasons Why?
- Hannah Baker. Netflix. Hannah took her own life at the end of season one.
- Jeff Atkins. Netflix. Although he died before season one, Jeff played a major part in Clay’s story.
- Bryce Walker. Netflix.
- Monty de la Cruz. Beth DubberNetflix.
- Justin Foley. Netflix.
Who killed Bryce in 13 Reasons Why?
The question of how Bryce died is at the heart of 13 Reasons Why season three and we now know the answer. While the evidence mounted up with each episode looking at each character it turned out it wasn’t Clay who killed Bryce or Tony, Jess or Justin. Bryce’s killer was revealed to be Alex Standall.
Why did Cyrus and Tyler stop being friends?
When Clay was suspected of Bryce Walker’s Murder, Cyrus got called in to talk to Kevin Porter. Mr. Porter asked Cyrus if he was still friends with Tyler. After Tyler revealed that he’s a sexual assault survivor, Cyrus and his friends hung out with him again.
Is Hannah Baker in Season 3?
Hannah is NOT in the third series. Actress Katherine Langford is not listed anywhere as being in season three. Hannah’s story has well and truly come to an end – with her committing suicide in the first series.
How did Monty die?
Monty was sent to prison after assaulting Tyler with a broom in season two. Clay is later told by Monty – the hallucination not the real person! – that when the other prisoners found out that Monty was a “child rapist”, he was attacked with a shiv, bled out, and died as a result.
Is Clay Jensen mentally ill?
By the fourth and final season, Clay has a full mental breakdown as a result of a combination of troubling factors. These therapy sessions finally provide us with some answers about what’s going on with Clay. He confirms that he’s suffering from anxiety and that trying not to feel anxious just makes things worse.
Is Clay really seeing Hannah?
Hannah is not actually a ghost, she’s a figment of Clay’s imagination which means every time we see her, that’s how Clay’s seeing her. And apparently Clay paid enough attention to her clothes to be able to conjure up a different Hannah for every day of the week.
Does Clay go to a mental hospital?
In the final season, Clay is in therapy after struggling with his mental health. Clay experiences blackouts and, at one point, is admitted to the psychiatric ward of a hospital after stealing a gun from a police officer and waving it around.
Why did Marcus leave answers com?
Why did Marcus Little leave the S.S. Tipton? He left to restart his music career.
Why did Marcus get suspended?
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State football defensive back Marcus Hooker is suspended from the team after he was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence early Saturday morning.
What did Tyler down do to Hannah?
Tyler is Hannah’s fourth reason of why she committed suicide. Tyler developed a crush on Hannah, however, he was too shy to tell her his feelings in person and he then decided to begin stalking her and taking photos of her without her consent, which completely frightened her.