- 1 Who were the actors in the first Godfather movie?
- 2 Who was the original Godfather?
- 3 Who was going to play Michael Corleone?
- 4 Who killed Sonny Corleone?
- 5 Is Al Pacino Italian?
- 6 Does Michael regret killing Fredo?
- 7 Why did Michael Corleone die alone?
- 8 Which Godfather movie won the most Oscars?
- 9 Who was the highest paid actor in The Godfather?
- 10 How did Michael Corleone die?
- 11 Why was Paulie killed in The Godfather?
- 12 How old was Al Pacino in The Godfather?
- 13 Who died in Godfather?
Who were the actors in the first Godfather movie?
- Marlon Brando (Don Vito Corleone)
- Al Pacino (Michael Corleone)
- James Caan (Sonny Corleone)
- Robert Duvall (Tom Hagen)
- Diane Keaton (Kay Adams)
- Talia Shire (Connie)
- John Cazale (Fredo)
- Abe Vigoda (Tessio)
Who was the original Godfather?
Cast (in credits order) verified as complete
|Marlon Brando||Don Vito Corleone|
|Al Pacino||Michael Corleone|
|James Caan||Sonny Corleone|
|Richard S. Castellano||Clemenza (as Richard Castellano)|
|Robert Duvall||Tom Hagen|
Who was going to play Michael Corleone?
Michael Corleone is a fictional character and the main protagonist of Mario Puzo’s 1969 novel, The Godfather. In the three Godfather films, directed by Francis Ford Coppola, Michael was portrayed by Al Pacino, for which he was twice-nominated for Academy Awards.
Who killed Sonny Corleone?
Enraged, Sonny speeds towards Connie’s apartment in Hell’s Kitchen ahead of his bodyguards. At the Long Beach Causeway toll plaza, Barzini’s men trap Sonny and shoot him. During a meeting with the other crime family Dons to establish peace, Vito realizes that Barzini masterminded Sonny’s murder.
Is Al Pacino Italian?
Alfredo James Pacino was born in the East Harlem neighborhood of New York City on April 25, 1940. He is the son of Italian-American parents Rose Gerardi and Salvatore Pacino. His parents divorced when he was two years old. In his teenage years, Pacino was known as “Sonny” to his friends.
Does Michael regret killing Fredo?
In The Godfather 2 at Michael and Fredo’s mom’s funeral when Michael approached Fredo, he embraced him, and it seemed that Fredo was really sorry for what he had done. It was unlikely he would betray Michael again. He perceived that he crossed the line, and he regretted his actions.
Why did Michael Corleone die alone?
Michael was alone at the end because he was punishing himself for the death of his daughter, Mary.
Which Godfather movie won the most Oscars?
The Godfather Part II won the most Academy Awards with six to its credit. The Godfather Part III was nominated for seven Oscars, but won none.
Who was the highest paid actor in The Godfather?
Paramount Pictures The highest-paid actor on “The Godfather,” in terms of straight salary, was Richard Castellano, who played the enforcer Clemenza (left, with Pacino). He had received Tony and Oscar nominations for his performance in “Lovers and Other Strangers.”
How did Michael Corleone die?
Devastated by this loss, Michael retired to Sicily and and lived in Don Tommasino’s old villa, where he once lived with his first wife Apollonia. He died there in 1997, distraught and alone, of a stroke while sitting in a chair in front of the villa.
Why was Paulie killed in The Godfather?
In the Godfather, the Corleone family kill two of their own. Sonny kills Paulie for his role in the hit on Vito. And Michael kills Carlo for his role in the hit on Sonny. Sonny apparently suspects Paulie because Paulie’s absence on the day of the hit on Vito seems implausible as a coincidence.
How old was Al Pacino in The Godfather?
IMDb Rating: 9.2
|Actor||Age then||Age now|
|Richard S. Castellano||Unknown||–|
Who died in Godfather?
- Khartoum – Decapitated by Rocco Lampone off-screen.
- Luca Brasi – Garrotted by a Tattaglia gangster.
- Paulie Gatto – Shot in the back of the head by Rocco Lampone.
- Bruno Tattaglia – Killed off-screen by Corleone gangsters on Sonny’s orders.
- Virgil Sollozzo – Shot in the head by Michael.